Demon Prince (part two)

Author's Note: A quick rules guide for this story. Princes of Hell are like the nobles of the demon world. There is one prince for each of the Seven Deadly Sins: Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, and Pride. Each prince has a special power, based on their sin. Other demons might feel more of a pull toward one of the cardinal sins, but they're all just normal demons with no special powers.

Any guesses on who the Unknown Prince of Envy might be? You'll find out very soon! Also taking guesses on which sin is Pha's favorite. I think you can all guess that one easily though!

 I think you can all guess that one easily though!

Phana's POV

I've finally found him. I spent the last two hours standing around the Science Faculty, trying to catch a glimpse of my beautiful boy and I have finally succeeded. I'm supposed to be at one of my classes right now, but this is much more important.

I couldn't afford to wait. Forth had already had my baby once and was hoping to make that permanent. Beam was stubborn, as usual, demanding that I back down and let him have his way this time. Damn lust demon, thinking with his smaller head. That new boy was mine and no one else could have him, not even my best friend.

So here I am, stalking him like some loser. Not for long. I straightened my shoulders, head held high as I walked toward him. He's walking with a tall guy whose red eyes are flashing. Another demon. They're going somewhere, but I don't want him with anyone except me, so I have to stop them.

"Oops!" I exclaimed, pretending to bump into him. I grabbed his shoulders, helping him stay upright when he almost falls. He looked up into my eyes, surprised. His eyes roamed my face, taking in every feature. I smiled, it's what I wanted. I'm tall, I have a great body, and I'm really handsome. Of course he's going to notice me.

My foolproof plan was in motion. Step one, pretend to bump into him. Step two, let him get a good look at me. Step three, accept his love confession. Step four, get him into my bed. Step five, live happily ever after, together. Simple, right?

He smiled at me, face going pink again. I smiled back. I'm gorgeous, right? I'm better than the guy you're with, baby, dump him and you can be with me.

"I'm sorry," my boy said, as he stepped out of my grasp. "I guess I wasn't looking where I was walking."

What, no love confession? Did he get a good look at my face? Ok, some people need time to build up their courage. I smiled brightly at him, but he seemed to be expecting a verbal response.

"Well no one got hurt," I said, noticing the distance between us unhappily. "Take me out to lunch and we'll call it even."

"We're busy right now," the tall guy next to him said. Why are you still standing here? Can't you see we're talking?

"Why don't you handle whatever you're busy with," I said, flashing him my flaming eyes, "so he and I can be alone?"

My beautiful boy started coughing, so I put my hands on his back and patted him gently. He looked up at me again with his pink cheeks. I have to stop myself before I grab him and take him back to my room for some privacy. I can't turn off the flames in my eyes now, just thinking about taking him to my bed is too much. I'm not a lust demon. What's happening to me?