Demon Prince (part three)

Phana's POV

"Have you heard about that demon from the Science Faculty?" Beam asked me, scrolling through some pictures on his phone. "Some crazy prince used illusion magic to steal his face. They had to cart the guy away tied to a gurney, so he wouldn't hurt anyone. He kept screaming that he was the Prince of Lust."

"Yeah, sure," I said and continued to focus on my homework. I had to get this done as quickly as possible. I had a hot date tonight.

"Are you even listening to me?" Beam asked in a whiny voice. Can't he just shut up for once?

"Is this deja vu?" I asked, looking at Beam suspiciously. "Didn't we just have this conversation a little while ago?"

"It wasn't this exact conversation," Beam replied. "That time I was going to find the new demon and take him back to my bed, but now I've got better plans. I've got a date tonight."

"Better than the Prince of Lust?" I asked, wondering if Beam had lost his mind. Not that I would have let him get anywhere close to my baby, Yo, but I wondered what had inspired this change of attitude.

"Prince of Lust," Beam scoffed. "I heard that kid has never even had sex. All that talk was about the crazy guy who was pretending to be him. Can you imagine? Have you ever heard anything as ridiculous as a Prince of Lust that's still a virgin?"

"I think he's perfect," I replied quietly, thinking of my Yo's smile and genuine personality. We've been dating for three weeks now, and I've never been so happy. We were keeping it quiet for a little while, until Park's punishment was decided and the scandal died down a little. A few more weeks and hopefully things would be back to normal and I could tell everyone that Yo was mine.

"It's not that he isn't absolutely gorgeous," Beam said when he heard my response, "but I want someone who knows what he's doing."

"So who's the lucky demon?" I asked, willing Beam to remember that he had a date and leave me alone.

"Me," Forth said, coming up and putting his arms around Beam.

"I thought you were chasing the Prince of Lust too?" I asked, wondering how I got so lucky. Not only did Forth intend to take Beam, but neither of them was still after what was mine.

"Forth admitted that the guy was terrible in bed," Beam laughed, still in Forth's arms. "The Prince of Envy, I mean. Since he didn't actually sleep with the Prince of Lust."

"Yeah, when I saw the video of his illusion shattering I was completely embarrassed," Forth said, sounding angry. "I figured his face was gorgeous, so I'd teach him what to do in bed, but when I saw what he really looked like, I realized that I'd been conned. The real Prince of Lust though is still one amazing looking guy."

"Hey, don't even think about trying for that kid, you're mine," Beam said, giving Forth a dirty look.

"You don't have anything to worry about," Forth said, making Beam smile happily, but the smile was short lived when Forth continued. "The prince wouldn't even consider going out with me. I heard he has a rule about never dating anyone who slept with his double."

"So you're saying that if he'd have you, you would be dating him, right?" Beam asked, pushing Forth away from him and stomping away. Forth chased after him, apologizing and promising that wasn't what he meant. I breathe a sigh of relief. Finally, they're gone.

"What are we doing tonight, Pha?" Yo asked as he walked up and sat down next to me. I smiled happily. He's here with me, my new foolproof plan was going so well.

I'd had to make some changes to my original plan. Step one, pretend to bump into him. Check. Step two, get his name and phone number. Check. Step three, confess my love and beg for a date. Check. Step four, take care of him, keep him happy, and if all else fails, beg some more. Step five, live happily ever after, together. Right now, I was working on step four.

"Are you hungry, baby? I'll take you to dinner," I asked. See, I'm taking care of him. It's all part of my foolproof plan.

We went out to eat. We held hands under the table. He smiled at me. Everything was perfect. I took him back to his apartment and he invited me inside. Hey, I'm not planning to corrupt him. I know he's a virgin and I'm willing to wait.

"Aren't you going to kiss me, Pha?" Yo asked. I choked on my saliva.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" I asked. Please say yes. Please say yes. Demons aren't supposed to pray, but I was praying right now.

"You know I'm the Prince of Lust, right?" Yo asked, closing the space between us. I couldn't speak, so I just nodded. He put his hands on my chest and pushed me toward the bed. "Have you heard that every Prince of Hell has a special power?"

"Y-yes," I stuttered out. My legs hit the back of the bed, and I fell backward. Yo crawls on the bed right after me, straddling my hips.

"The Prince of Envy can cast an illusion, so he can pretend to be someone else, to take something that doesn't belong to him," Yo continued, exploring my body with his hands. "The Prince of Greed can persuade you to give him almost anything, no matter how much you value it. The Prince of Wrath can call weapons from thin air. Can you guess what power the Prince of Lust possesses?"

Yo leans down, kissing me hungrily. I know he just asked me a question, but I can't think. The only thing I can do is kiss him back as though my life was dependent on his touch. He pulls away from me momentarily and I feel an almost physical pain at the loss of his lips on mine.

"Pha, I can make you feel very, very good," Yo said. My erection is pressing heavily on my pants as he brings his hands down to start touching my belt. "But if I do, I want you to be only mine. No one else will ever be allowed to touch you this way, do you understand?"

I nod desperately. I never wanted anyone but my Yo anyway. He smiled at me seductively, but then turned serious. "Say the words, Pha. Tell me you'll be mine. No one else will ever be allowed to have you. Promise me."

"I promise, Yo," I said, breathing heavily as my hips began thrusting forward, trying to get through all our layers of clothes. I was about to cum from his light touches, I couldn't imagine how good it would feel when we were naked together. "I'll only ever want you. I'm yours."

"Good," Yo said, pulling my belt off quickly and unzipping my pants. Three hours later there was no doubt in my mind what special powers the Prince of Lust had been given. Now there were only two things I was absolutely positive about. First, Beam could never know how good Yo was in bed. And second, I was making it my life's goal to get to step five of my plan. Yo was mine, and we were going to live happily ever after, together.

 Yo was mine, and we were going to live happily ever after, together

Author's Note: I hope you liked my little story. Send me a prompt if you like and I'll try to write something. I'm glad that I wasn't so mad at Pha when I wrote this one, I don't want too much angst in all my stories. Vote, comment, share. Love!

First Published: July 2020