20

NARRATOR

Jisoo woke up the next day feeling lighter than usual. She stared at the ceiling of her room, trying to comprehend what happens now that she is aware of the dilemma she has put herself in for years and is now willing to do something about it. 

She just hopes that love she used to know won't get in the way of her future endeavours. She looked at her phone and saw that it was Sunday, 1 in the afternoon.

"One in the afternoon?! What the fuck? How long did I sleep in?!" She shouted as she bolted up from her bed. Jisoo then just felt the aftereffects that last night has offered them on a silver platter. Her vision swirls a little as she leaned on her bedside table for support. Jisoo lifts one of her foot to walk to the bathroom and slowly, she made her own pace just to get to the doorway. As if that wasn't enough, she trips on one of her boots that was laying on her floor. A loud thud came next while she winced in pain.

"How did I even get home?" She asked herself.

"I thought you finally slipped on your stairs."

"Shut up, Yoongi... Yoongi? What are you doing here this early?" Jisoo asked casually taking his hand to pick herself up. Yoongi looked away at her disheveled state before returning to her doorway.

"That's what I wanna ask you. Were you so drunk that you couldn't bother to take me home after forcing me out of my humble abode?" Yoongi retorted remembering how much he drank despite protesting right before the events had transpired. Jisoo shook her head, disagreeing what he had suspected.

"Didn't you take me home?" She asked, emphasizing the word you. "I don't remember how I got home either, I just felt like I really had a good sleep." Jisoo exclaimed while changing inside the bathroom.

"Good for you. My whole body aches, makes me worry how we actually got here." Yoongi said and started going down the stairs with Jisoo following after. She entered the kitchen to get some water when she noticed the bin not being empty. When she clearly remembered taking the trash out yesterday when she went out for a jog.

"A yogurt drink..?" She murmured.

"Ah, I sent a message to the group chat to pick us up... well isn't this fucking embarrassing." Yoongi said, closing his eyes after seeing the picture Jungkook had sent to the group chat. He dropped his phone on the sofa which Jisoo immediately seized.

"Oh no.." She only muttered before bursting out in fits of laughter.

"Sure, laugh your heart out. I'm making breakfast, by the way. Your groceries will rot away untouched." Yoongi said, changing the topic desperately while Jisoo kept laughing at the picture.

"Fuck, Kook really caught you slipping huh?" She only said and continued laughing.

Yoongi just poured his heart out cooking breakfast after chugging a hangover drink from Jisoo's refrigerator.  Jisoo finally gained back her composure and placed his phone on the coffee table. She looked back at the kitchen to see Yoongi murmuring a bunch of curses and hexes for her sibling while cooking.

Somehow, she knew, this might actually be a good start to warmer days. She looked out to see the snow still raging on.

"Yoongi make hot cocoa too!"

On the other side of things, Taehyung couldn't seem to style his hair properly today.

"What's wrong?" Irene asked while watching him struggle with the blow-dryer, brush and his hair. She smiled a little thinking how adorable infuriated Taehyung looks right now.

"I really can't maneuver this piece of shit blow-dry."

Irene let out a chuckle and continued putting on her earrings. "Well you did just fine with them yesterday." She brought up before turning to him again. He stopped, lowered his arms and sat on the bed. She sighed and picked up the brush and blow-dry from both of his hands and started doing it for him.