6

JISOO

Gotta hand it to Jennie Kim when it comes to these things. I looked over the veranda and appreciated the beach. The sand was fine and almost white while the ocean just looked mesmerizing. I breathed in the fresh air as I let every bone and muscle in my body relax.

That long ride with the two in front of us was a handful. Mainly because of Jimin who I figured had an ulterior motive but Irene seemed nice. I kind of felt guilty for all of the filthy thoughts I had just to stop the inconvenience of having her here.

Taehyung looked very much happy. I guess...

I guess...

I guess, what? I opened my eyes as I felt myself grow more unsure.

"Jisoo-yah! Help us with the grill and cooler here!"

Ugh. I looked down to Seokjin who didn't seem like he was struggling to take the grill and chairs out of the garage.

"You seem to be handling it pretty fine." I only stated making him drop everything he had and pointed at me. I smiled before I rolled my eyes as he kept telling me to be more responsible.

Aren't I already too responsible? Just look at my acads and friends and and and... Taehyung.

As soon as I got down, he chucked me the cooler and placed the plastic of charcoal on top.

"You seemed too preoccuped. I think it's my sole duty to keep you from thinking too much on this vacation of ours."

I couldn't help but laugh at his statement. I did say I was going to full on relax and rest so that didn't seem too bad of an idea.

"Where are we even putting this?" I asked as I struggled to keep track of where I'm walking. The pile had almost completely blocked my view making me cautious.

"There, by the small Bungalow." Seokjin said and pointed to the left so I walked that way although I don't see what Bungalow he's talking about. There's already a house but there's also a Bungalow down here?

Sweet.

"Ow?" A familiar voice muttered when I bumped into something sturdy. An all too familiar voice and body structure.

Huh? What am I thinking? Ugh, someone get these thoughts out of my head.

"Seokjin hyung, you're empty handed while look my 'Sooya here is struggling."

Right. I rolled my eyes as soon as the weight on my arms have been lifted and I then get to see Taehyung wearing a smug face. Seokjin had this... unreadable expression.

As if this was appeasing. I think, he's really unpredictable.

"My Sooya? Are you kidding?" I whispered as I dusted off my hands and went towards the Bungalow.

It's irritating. Besides, what if Irene hears that. This guy is so unreasonable, and he wonders why our past relationship becomes a problem to his future ones.

"Yah, Jisoo. I was totally not making you carry everything. I just dropped off the barbeque grill really quick here and then went back to you."

"Tsk." I clicked my tongue at Seokjin before throwing him a glare. What does he take me for?

He smiles sheepishly before pointing to the horizon.

"Don't you think the ocean's pretty wide?"

What? I looked at him, a little weirded out before shrugging. What does the horizon got to do with him.

"I guess so." I muttered and sat on the table to look at the ocean, up close. It looked even more unreal now that I could just run into it. I looked at Seokjin and he just smiled at me.