20.1

NARRATOR

Back to the two girls in chapter 13.

"So? How did they get together in their first year?"

"Don't you think they heard us?"

"Well they're gone now, so tell me!"

The other girl sighed before lowering her head down from looking out for the couple in their topic. She panned towards the other girl who had a golden retriever smile, anticipating her story.

"What a sucker for gossips." She said before shaking her head in disbelief.

"Don't go spreading it, especially now, okay? We don't want it to reach Irene Sunbae's ears."

Kim Jisoo was intelligent but as much as she were smart, she was also isolated and was known for her attitude. So it was unusual to have a ruckus with her being the protagonist and not the usual antagonist that you can just never retaliate from.

"You have a thick skull for showing your face here. Do you need me to thin it out for you?" Yes, that's Kim Jisoo speaking. As sharp as her words were her glare at the guy in front of her.

To fill you in with the context, this guy had been flirting with her while in a relationship so now, his girlfriend is behind her while she confronts the garbage in front of them.

"Who do you think you are? Do you think I'm afraid of you? You're just a girl who's lucky that got my attenti—"

Jisoo didn't let him finish and slapped him without second thought. She flexed her hand as it stung. He dropped to the floor with a cut on his cheek with her ring.

"Sorry. I couldn't help myself. Besides, your sorry ass asked for it." She said and raised her hand again to slap him despite the panging sensation.

Someone clasped it beforehand and quickly took it to examine with his own eyes.

"Why are you hurt? You shouldn't overexert yourself because of a piece of shit." Taehyung said and glared at the guy, wincing in pain.

"W-what? Why are you here, your building's far—"  Jisoo said looking away, flustered at how close his face was. She also felt embarrassed to be seen so enraged by him.

"I had to see my girlfriend fight." He said and winked. Jisoo rolled her eyes before pushing him aside to get back at the situation. Taehyung held her gently and peered at the guy, with her.

"Look, you should reflect on yourself. I feel bad for the people who has to tolerate you in the future. You should try it sometimes, its called being a human being, you trash." Jisoo spat out with anger lacing her tone harshly.

"You... you had a boyfriend and you flirted with me?" He said as an attempt to save face.

Oh Jisoo was at loss for words, she raised her foot to step on him when Taehyung pulled her back and sat down to level his self with the guy. He chuckled before speaking.

"Regardless of that, keep your unwanted shitty self away from her. The next time I see you near us, I'll make sure you won't be able to use any of your legs, even the one between them for that matter." Taehyung whispered making the person swallow the lump in his throat before stumbling on his own feet to get away from the situation.

"T-thank you, Jisoo-ssi!" The girl said and bowed her head.

"Just do better with picking next time." She said and walked away with Taehyung following, still holding her scratched hand from earlier.

"And everyone assumed they were dating— well they seemed that they were. Days after that, Jisoo Sunbae smiled a lot and they were seen together more frequently. They held so much power that time, they basically became that couple that everyone rooted for. Besides, they undeniably suit each other." The girl said ending the story. She was one of the people in the crowd at the time and she felt her heart beat the fastest as the scene unfolded.

"It's really a shame that they broke up. They must have been happy right? If he softened sunbae and sunbae let him hold her hand like that." The other girl said swooning over the thought.

"They probably were but thats all the more reason they didn't end up together."

The other girl sneered at the former in confusion.

"What the hell do you mean?"

The girl laughed and finished her froyo,"Maybe? I don't know, they were too perfect it had to be temporary? Come on, everyone hates to say it but, the more flawless something is, the more its bound to break."

"And Irene Sunbae and Taehyung Sunbae?" The other girl asked. The girl shrugged with the spoon in her mouth.

"Who knows."

just something for you guys, because I appreciate you guys so much!! i didnt want to put this in the last chapter so here you go! thank you for all the reads and anticipation, summer is coming so i'll make lots and lots of stories for you guys <3 i know this story isnt my best since i planned this to be a quick story with not that much depth so it rlly isnt much but thats why i appreciate you guys so much, means a lot to me :D

see you in the last chapter!

-moon