5

JISOO

"So?"

"Just get both?" Lisa said, suggesting to not go over the whole I'm-torn-between-two-very-similar-clothing-pieces process and just purchase both. Jennie very much loved the idea and grabbed both one pieces.

Chaeyoung had already picked out hers while Lisa and I, settled for a long-sleeved one piece.

"This vacation is long overdue and we're gonna let a stranger come with us?" Chaeyoung asked rather irritated at the decision we made earlier while utterly distracted by Bingsu. I lightly grimaced as I badly wanted to agree but it is partially my fault for giving Taehyung that idea.

What the hell was I thinking?

"We already agreed, Chaeng. It's not like we're hard to be friends with." I  looked at Jennie as she said that whilst waiting for her bought apparel.

"I know! And I'm glad, Taehyung has her to keep him on his feet but... it's going to be a little bit uneasy." She reasoned out before sitting down with the me and Lisa. She then continued her scene with her leaning on Lisa dramatically.

"Back me up, Liz. You don't like strangers at all right? You barely talked to us when we were locked in a sauna and that was some situation I'd scream and talk your ears off just to feel better."

She did, Chaeyoung very well did that I thought I might just end it all on that very spot there but I worried I might traumatise Lisa here who was already pale and scared out of her wits watching Jennie trying to budge our way out any way she could think of.

I saw how Lisa couldn't help but laugh making me slightly grin, Well, it does feel good to feel proud of the progess we've all currently made.

"Ever since I met you guys, everything felt easier so if this is for Taehyung and his girl to bond then I'm all for it." She chimed making Chaeyoung frown even more. The aforementioned blonde glanced at me as she was about to step into that part of the very forbidden weapon she could ever use.

Oh she won't.

"How about you, Unnie. You're still his ex, no matter how you ended it. It's going to be really awkward and you know you can't deny it."

There was this silent pause before Lisa and Jennie laugh discreetly. I glared at Chaeng and by the looks of it.

She's borderline desperate to get her definition of a well deserved vacation.

"I guess. I mean, I can always just pretend that she's not there." I honestly said making the two burst out in laughter while Chaeyoung had this hopeless expression. I had already told them about the eireen situation, well that just laughed.

They thought it was stupid because I am his ex but to quote "Too stupidly hilarious" might just be hyperbole.

Yet they laughed before saying I'm too nice. I took it as a compliment and moved on. I had to divert the topic to something else or I had to call the ambulance or maybe an asylum.

"You can't do that, Jisoo! You'd appear bitter and that can't happen." Chaeyoung added as if to trick me.

"That won't. Our friends know I won't act that childish." I said calmly. It's true, I trust my friends who knows better that that.

"But Irene isn't that close enough with us to figure that out. She'll suspect something and leave Taehyung immediately."

Wait, huh?