04 | regina george

tw: episode 4x05, drugs & underage use of drugs

"THAT IS THE UGLIEST fucking shirt I've ever seen," Amara stated, eyeing the article of clothing Mandy was holding out over her chest in disgust. The other girl rolled her eyes and put the hanger back up.

"Okay, Regina George."

"Y'know, I really do think blondes have it easier," she went on, sorting through the items in her hands. "I cant wait until we're rich enough so we can buy this stuff first hand instead of through thrifting."

"If you pull the 'I forget who you are card' when you're a famous author, I'm slitting your throat."

"You're so kind."

"Soo," Mandy nudged her as Amara began to look around. "How's Lip?"

"Better," she nodded, smiling because it was the truth. "He's not threatening to drop out anymore. I mean, it's been like a week with no problems so that is a step, I think."

"That's good. I would've kneed him in the balls so hard if he did. Hey, you know what I'm thinking about?"

"If you try to fatten me up with more pretzel dogs I swear to God my stomach will literally explode."

"Weakling," Mandy smirked. "You only had two."

"Yeah, and you had six. Honestly I'm surprised you haven't grown horns or anything yet."

"Pretzel dogs aren't bad!"

"Maybe not, but the concession stand we bought them from were definitely shady."

Mandy shrugged. "Okay, maybe a little. But no, I was thinking about how long it's been since we really hung out."

"It's been forever," Amara frowned. "I've wanted to sooner, obviously. But now that I've been cut from the Alibi I should have more free time."

"Mickey's starting a whore house," she announced randomly. "Up in the Alibi's second floor."

"No shit, seriously?"

"Seriously," came her reply, but it was barely audible when a loud voice sounded from behind.

"This thrift store sucks ass," Silvia stated, stepping up to them with Debbie on her tail. "Why the fuck did you bring us here again?"

"For one, I brought you," Amara gave her a sharp look. "Debbie was just an accessory. And secondly, you're the one who asked for new school clothes."

"This stuff counts as new?" Debbie murmured, looking around with a scrunched up face. Amara refrained from hitting her in the head with the new pair of heels she'd picked up.

"Look, if you don't like it just go," she pursed her lips. "I was trying to be nice but if you're gonna complain give me the fifty back."

"No," Silvia responded, raising her chin. "I'll spend it on useful things. Maybe I'll save it up for college so I can get away from you since you couldn't do the same. Sorry for keeping you here and ruining your life. But now you're ruining mine."

"You little bitch," Mandy glared at her when Amara bristled.

"It's fine," she assured, not taking her eyes off Silvia and Debbie as they walked out the door. "Guess that was her birthday present then." Mandy looked to her, and Amara met her gaze immediately before bursting out laughing.

"What a cunt."

She snickered some more. "Yeah, what a cunt."