09 | stuffed clock

"HEY WHORES," AMARA GREETED, opening and shutting the door behind her. "Which one of you has a clock wedged up their ass? Because that was the strangest text to wake up to this—" She froze as her eyes landed a familiar redhead standing in the middle of the living room. "Oh my God."

"Surprise," Ian grinned at her, and her shock faded as she rushed over to him and jumped up to hug him tightly. He returned the embrace immediately and they stayed like that for a moment before he dropped her back onto the ground.

"Bitchass," she smacked his shoulder. "How long have you been back?"

"Got home yesterday," he shrugged. "Mickey got me."

"Mickey?" She repeated. "Like, Mickey Mickey?"

"Mar, stop fawning over my brother and come help me with these pancakes," Lip called from the kitchen, so Amara tugged on Ian's sleeve and they both stepped into the room.

"No please?"

He gave her a dark look as Ian went to sit down at the table with the younger teens, who turned to him eagerly. "You know I don't beg."

She rolled her eyes. "Basic manners isn't begging, Phillip, but we'll see about that."

"Wow I love it when you talk dirty at breakfast."

"You started it," she smirked at him and then glanced to the pancakes. "What do you need help with? They look fine."

"Nothing just wanted you," he said, offering the plates to the others who eagerly took them. Amara raised a brow at him and he smiled softly down at her before leaning to kiss her gently. "Have you noticed that—"

"So then my TI comes crashing through my door, right?" Ian continued his story, his voice raising so loudly that it cut Lip off. The blonde raised the mug of coffee to his mouth as if he'd been expecting this, and Amara could feel his gaze as she turned to look towards the table. "And chases me, I'm so scared. I run smack into a water fountain, bust it right off the wall."

"What?!" Debbie's jaw dropped and Amara cocked her head to the side.

"Water sprays everywhere," Ian went on. "And it wakes everyone up at two am in the morning, forces them to watch me do push-ups in freezing cold water while singing."

"Singing?"

Ian smacked the table and stood up. "Well, then it's hi, hi, hey. The army's on its way! Count off the cadence, Loud and strong two, three. For wherever you go, you will always know that the army is marching along."

Amara glanced to Lip as Mandy opened the door and stepped inside, eyeing up Ian weirdly. "Why is he so hyper?"

"I have no idea. It's weird, isn't it?"

"Hey," Mandy walked to them, looking at Lip. "Everything okay? Still in school?"

"Yeah," Lip nodded. "Everything is under control."

"Is Mickey here?" She asked to Amara, who shrugged. They'd only separated a half hour ago, Mandy wanted to take a shower and she had gotten a text on her phone that someone had a clock shoved up their anal valve. It was an interesting way to start the morning, and it seemed that it was only going to get better.

"Yeah, he's upstairs," Lip answered. "Why?"

"Are you always so goddamn noisy in the morning?" Mickey's voice asked as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes, coming down the steps. He faltered when he saw his sister standing there.