3~orchids

SOOJIN POV

Watching the clock tick, I slumped myself onto the floor against the mirror.

"Where is he?" I murmured peeking my head through the glass window in the door.

Like perfect timing, I watched a sweaty boy barge into the room.

"SORRY SOOJIN. JEONGWOO WOULD NOT SHUT UP." the boy practically yelled trying to to catch his breath.

I chuckled at the puffed out boy and headed over to him.

"You idiot you didn't have to run all the way here."

The boy shot me an irritated look before pushing past me and taking a seat on the floor.

"Enough about me. Tell me what's up."

Suddenly remembering the reason for our meet up I felt a frown form on my face.

"Haru, you gotta trust me. It was nothing."

Again the boy gave me an unconvinced glare before patting the floor next to him.

Reluctantly complying, I took a seat next to the boy.

"Look Soojin. There's no use bottling up your emotions, it's only gonna make things worse." he spoke looking deeply into my eyes.

"This is a no judgement zone."

I giggled as I watched him circle the floor around us.

"Alright then..." I sighed.

I stared at the ground for a few seconds figuring out how to approach my messy thoughts.

Where do I even start?

Letting my mind wonder I found myself falling back into a pit of self-hate.

"I just feel so lost."

Releasing my first words of privacy to the boy, I felt my eyes pool with tears.

"Everything is so scary. I feel like I'm not improving yet the staff are constantly pushing me to make my debut."

Succombing to my depressive urges, I soon felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Holy shit. What is up with me today?" I laughed wiping my stained cheek.

Ignoring my evident attempt to lighten the mood, Haruto reached to grab my hand.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to judge."

Feeling the soft caresses of his fingers on mine, I felt the urge to continue.

"I have so much I should be worrying about. So many freaking things to be doing to make my debut. But somehow-"

My sentence was cut off when I felt myself choke on my tears.

"I-I-"

Unable to continue, I fell into a sob and hid my face in my hands.

I felt Haruto move closer from his spot and engulf his toned arms around my figure.

"You can't stop thinking about him."

•••

HARUTO POV

My heart broke as I watched the girl fall limp in my arms. Releasing quiet yet emotional cries of distress.

Soojin-ah.
Please don't cry like this.

Trying to steady her breaths, I soothed my hand up and down her back.

"I'm such an idiot. It's really not that hard just to move on from him. From them. But why is my mind constantly saying otherwise?" she spoke sniffing her tears back.