12~interaction

SOOJIN POV

Making the loudest noise possible, the Treasure boys dragged me to their room backstage showering me with praises.

"Soojin! That was so freaking good!" Jihoon exclaimed intertwining his hands with mine.

I giggled feeling his hands squeeze mine.

"Yeah I guess you did pretty well." spoke a voice.

I turned around and faced Haruto who was standing with his arms open waiting for a hug.

Smiling, I instantly let go of Jihoon and jumped into the embrace of the Japanese rapper.

"Yah Ruto. You stole her from me." whined Jihoon as he crossed his arms.

We both scoffed at his sudden aegyo and laughed as he stomped off to be with the others.

Still in Haruto's arms, I felt him soothe my back up and down.

"He's right tho, it was so freaking good." he complimented into my ear.

"I'm really proud of you."

Melting at his kind words I removed myself from his chest and looked up at him.

"All thanks to you guys. I couldn't have done it without your help." I replied genuinely.

He chuckled.

"Help? I feel like all we did was annoy you."

I giggled at his words.

"True, but still. I would never have been able to produce that song in time if it wasn't for you."

The boy shrugged.

It's true. Although all the boys helped me out in their own way, Haruto was the one who never left my side.

Together we spent countless sleepless nights in the studio working on perfecting my song. Because of us being the same age, it was easier for me to be honest around him and tell him about my genuine thoughts.

He's like the Japanese version of Jack.

But introverted, Japanese and well...not gay.

I continued to talk to the idol for a few more minutes before it was finally time for the boys to perform.

Sending them off, I made my way into the hall to head back to my dressing room.

As I walked through the halls, I kept my focus on my steps as the heels I was wearing were beginning to take a toll on my feet.

Carefully watching my every step, I suddenly felt a pain on the edge of my foot. Wincing I went to take off the heel.

I swear to God, I'm going to have blisters for days.

Gripping the shoe tightly in my hand, I let my foot drop onto the cold floor.However, due to the sudden shift in height, I lost my balance and tripped forwards.

To my surprise, instead of slamming onto the floor, my body was met with the gentle grasp of a male figure.

Embarassed, I quickly got on my feet to apologise to the person.

"I'm so sorry I-"

To my complete shock, I was cut off when I looked up at the boy.

"Jake?"

The idol was wearing a white dressy shirt with a black harness wrapped around his body. His hair was slightly stuck to his forehead in sweat, leading me to believe he just performed.

Still in his arms, I analysed his face.

He looks the same as before.

Suddenly snapping out of my trance I removed myself from his hold, standing to my feet.

"Soojin...I-I"

I watched as the boy stuttered over his words, pools of water forming at his eyes.

I also began to tear up.

"Soojin you have no idea how much I've missed-"

The boy was suddenly interrupted when there was a booming voice from a far.

"Jake. Get over here right now."

Looking over at the voice, I laid my eyes upon a familiar man.

Hyunsik.

He looked mostly the same as before but in that particular moment in time, he was nothing like I had remembered him.

Anger and disappointment filled the man as his eyes shot lasers and Jake and I.

About to open my mouth to speak,Jake suddenly bolted after him causing me to almost trip.

He looked back at me to check if I was alright, but he gave me a 'sorry' look as if he wasn't allowed to help me out.

Guilt-stricken, my heart sank as I watched him disappear with the angered man beside him.

I'm sorry.
I'm so sorry.

•••

HEESUNG POV

Tension filled the atmosphere as Hyunsik stormed into the room with Jake.

Oh Jake you didn't...

I sighed as I watched the younger boy drag his feet towards the couch and slump himself onto it.

His mixed expression was one of sadness yet slight happiness?

He definitely saw Soojin.

Sighing at the sight of the boy I went over to sit next to him.

"Jake...you know you can't-"

I was cut off when the boy suddenly spoke.

"It was accident. She ran into me on accident. I didn't purposely meet her." he explained calmly.

Reading his tone I knew what he was saying was truthful.

Suddenly the older man spoke from across the room.

"I don't care if you ran into her on purpose or not. We specifically told you not to interact with her. You had the choice to bump into her and leave but no, you decided to talk to her." Hyunsik scolded in an angered manner.

"If I didn't stop you, who knows how far you two could have gone."

The boy next to me exhaled in anger.

"Nowhere. It would've gone nowhere. I've told you this already, hyung, she hates me."

I observed as the older man shook his head at the boy's words.

"Yes, I'm well aware. But I know for a fact you still love her and that alone is going to be a problem for us." he spoke walking over to Jake.

"You know what she did to us, to our company. So please Jake, just let her go."

I watched as the younger boy sighed, refusing to respond.

The other members and I looked around at each other as we all mentally sighed at the reoccurance of the situation.

Suddenly a staff member entered the room.

"Boys, please get ready for the award encore."