4~hoonie

SUNGHOON POV

Readjusting my tired eyes to the sight infront of me, I felt my pulse instantly increase.

Her eyes were as big as I remembered them and her nose was just as boopable as before.

The frosty night air danced around her like magic as her long hair fell over her shoulder.

"Soojin."

Completely letting go of my fatigue, I jumped up from the floor and engulfed the small girl in a hug.

"Wha-S-sungho-"

I chuckled at the stuttering girl as her cuteness made me hug her even tighter.

"Fancy meeting you here." I spoke pulling apart to see her face.

I watched as her face of shock switched to one of annoyance.

"Yah. Don't pretend like you weren't the one who sent the flowers." she growled.

Giggling at her words, I shrugged my shoulders teasingly.

"You dumbass why did you wait in the cold for so long. You're an idol for God's sake! You can't just get sick." she scolded gently hitting my arm.

Man.
Angry Soojin is the best.

Holding her small fists to stop her tiny punches, I spoke again.

"Alright, alright. But you shouldn't be practicing so late at night."

I reached up to grab her cheeks and pinched them gently.

"You're still a baby. You need rest to grow."

The girl shot me an unimpressed look as I internally fangirled over her squished cheeks.

"Enough about me. You obviously came her to talk, so let's go."

I watched as the younger girl pulled me by the wrist and into the darkness of the night.

•••

SOOJIN POV

"Hello!" we greeted walking into the convenience store.

"Yes, hello." the shop worker replied.

Entering the store, my eyes immediately gravitated towards the instant noodle section.

I looked up at Sunghoon and watched as he sighed and nodded his head.

"Thanks bro!" I cheered before heading over to the aisle at the back.

The large array of colourful packaging triggered a smile on my face as I began imagining the salty taste of noodles.

Eyeing the small cup of shin ramen, I retrieved two from the shelf and skipped over to the counter where Sunghoon was waiting.

"Just these two please." he spoke to the lady in the vest.

The woman successfully processed the payment and I picked up the two cups bringing them over to the microwave.

Once the noodles were ready, Sunghoon and I took our seats at the stools near the window.

"Ah I'm so hungry!" I cried ripping open the wooden chopsticks and digging into the noodles.

After my first bite, I instantly fell into a state of euphoria.

"Geez, do they not feed you at YG?" the boy beside me spoke before taking a slurp of his noodles.

"Yah don't be rude. I just haven't eaten since yesterday." I explained with my mouth full.

The boy halted his eating and stabbed his utensils into his cup.