13~encore

SOOJIN POV

Walking beside the Treasure members, I felt my nerves build up at the sight of all the idols.

Holy crap I think I'm going to faint.

Despite not knowing who all of them are prior to the show, I watched most of their performances from backstage causing them to earn my respect entirely.

Squeezing our way onto the stage, I suddenly felt a tap at my shoulder. Turning around, I met the sight of eight boys.

Oh my God.
I think that's StrayKids.

Star-struck, I froze in my spot.

"You're Park Soojin right? You're performance was amazing." spoke their leader Bang Chan.

Blushing at the comment I bowed frantically, expressing my gratitude.

"We couldn't believe it when we heard that you're only 17 and composed your own song." spoke their low tone rapper Felix.

The other members nodded their heads as they gave encouraging comments.

"Well, we'll definitely be in touch if you're keen for a future collab." suggested the puppy looking member, Seungmin.

Completely shocked, I felt my mouth drop to the floor.

They laughed.

Before I could respond there was a loud voice through the speakers.

"Good evening everyone! Today has been a packed day full of performances from your favourite artists, but now it is time to annouce the winner of the most sales this month!" spoke MC Arin.

"Yes, first we will announce the two artists who have made the top two spots!" Soobin announced.

Switching to his next card, Soobin read the words before throwing his hands in the air.

"StrayKids and Soojin, please come forward!"

Frozen at his the TXT member's words, my eyes widened in pure shock.

The Treasure members all turned back at me with estatic faces as they pushed me towards the front of the stage.

Revealing myself from the crowd of idols, I looked out into the sea of fans.

Screaming and chanting I watched as they all jumped, waving their banners.

Woah. This is my first time properly seeing the crowd.
I think I was too scared to look at them during my performance.

Snapping out of my awe of the audience, Arin spoke again.

"Without further a due, let's take a look at the scores!"

The music intensified as the numbers on the screen began to increase.

Watching cafefully, I mentally took note of the numbers.

On the first week StrayKids had more sales, in the second I did, then in the next week Straykids did.

Finally the numbers began to rise for the last week and the total score flashed onto the screen.

My heart stopped.

"Congratuations Soojin! You're debut has won you your first music show win!" cheered Soobin handing me the award.

Unable to process the moment, I cupped my hand over my mouth.

"Please say a few words to your fans!"

I gulped as the idol passed me the award and his microphone.

Calming my increasingly fast heart beat I took a deep breath before holding the mic up to my mouth.