23~inkigayo

SOOJIN POV

Staring blankly outside the window, I watched as the night life of Seoul came alive. The bright lights of TV advertisements shone down onto the busy streets as people of all kinds paced back and forth.

Letting my eyes wander, I watched as a young man in office attire sprinted to catch his bus. Walking in the opposite direction was a family of three laughing and sharing a cone of ice cream. As the van continued to pass by, my eyes then laid upon a group of five or six high school girls chatting and giggling together. They looked so care-free, so happy.

I wonder if that could have been me if I didn't go down the path of being an idol.
Normal school, normal friends...it all seems like a dream.

The van soon pulled up to a similar venue at the last time I performed, and drove around the back past all the screaming fans.

"The staff at the venue let us use their back entrance for you specifically." Jinhyuk spoke smiling.

"You're appearance tonight caused fans from all over the world to fly to Korea to watch you perform."

Hearing his words, a smile formed on my face.

Wow.
My fans.

It really sucked that I hadn't been able to interact much with those who support me. Because of my tight schedule of constantly preparing for my comeback, I wasn't able to attend to any fan events. 

I really hope one day I can meet them in person up close so I can thank them personally.

Finally the van halted and Jinhyuk swung open the door.

"Let's go."

***

HARUTO POV

Pacing back and forth, I looked at my phone clock impatiently.

"Ugh where is he?!" I yelled looking frantically at the entrance of the venue.

The rest of the group stood watching me as I began stressing into oblivion.

"Chill man, I'm sure he'll be here soon." spoke Jeongwoo placing his hand on my shoulder.

I sighed closing my eyes as I continued to mentally pray to God that the idol would show up. Soon enough, as if my prayer had been answered, a familiar boy in black bolted through the doors. Following behind him were the rest of his group and what looked like another rookie girl group.

"Sorry we're late man, we almost forgot the guitar." Jake spoke pulling the instrument from behind his back.

Taking it from his hands, I passed it to Yedam.

"So what's with the gang?" I asked eyeing the boys and girls.

He looked back at them as they also looked back shyly.

"They came for extra support, just trust me, it'll help."

I shrugged my shoulders before asking the boy the crucial question.

"So? What's the news? What did Hyunsik and Goreum say?" I asked nervously.

I analysed the boy's worried expression and felt my heart sink when he shook his head.

"I don't know, their answer wasn't very clear..."

Groaning, I ran my fingers through my hair before lashing out at the boy.

"Oh come on man! That was your one job. Without their confirmation that they'll take in Soojin, this whole plan could go south." I yelled trying my best not to attract the attention of the other idols in the venue.