8~worker

SOOJIN POV

The days zoomed past and it was now two nights before my debut stage at MC Countdown. Sweating and puffing, I finished another full practice of my song.

Sprawled out on the floor, I heard a clapping from the door.

"Damn Soojin. That was your best practice yet." spoke a familiar voice.

Perking my head up from the floor I met the sight of a boy in a flannel.

"Yedam!" 

Calling his name, I quickly got up and ran into his arms. Soothing my back, he cooed in my ear.

"You've been through a lot the past month, but it looks like it's paying off."

Hearing his heartfelt words, I felt myself tear up.

The past month Yedam has been helping me a lot with my debut. As someone who's experienced what it's like to be under the spotlight at such a young age, he really understood what it's like having the dread of expectations.

Plus he's an epic composer so I learnt a lot from him.

"Thanks Dam." I replied breaking apart our hug.

"The boys and I have prepared something for you, but I've been told to go the convenience store to get some snacks while they set up." he spoke playing with the locks off my hair.

Suddenly his smile disappeared.

"Oh My God. It was suppose to be a surprise."

I laughed as the idol slapped his hand against his mouth.

I really don't deserve those guys.

Like Yedam, the members of Treasure have treated me like their little sister and given me lot's of feedback and advice in preparation for my debut. Both morally and musically, I've learnt so much from them. 

They're also the biggest crackheads I've ever met in my life so they've cheered me up a lot when I've been down.

Focusing my attention back on the boy he grabbed my hand.

"Wanna accompany me?"

I nodded happily before following the boy out the door.

•••

SUNGHOON POV

Walking into the seven-eleven store, I greeted the owner and made my way to the instant noodle aisle.

"Here again?" spoke the girl at the counter.

Peeking my head over the shelves I looked at the shop employee. Nodding, I focused my attention back on the variety of cup noodles.

"It's been a month and you're still waiting for her." she sighed looking into the distance.

Keeping my eyes on the snacks, I ignored the girl.

"I wish I had a guy who waited for me every Friday at 11pm at the convenience store to eat ramen. That's so romantic."

Surprised by the accuracy of her words, I sighed before bringing up my two cup noodles to the counter.

"So who is she? Girlfriend? Senior? Junior?" she asked in curiosity.

Suddenly the girl gasped.

"No way. Could it be...unrequited love?"

Scoffing at her words I kept my eyes on the counter and kept my words to myself.

Pretty much.