10~the day

SOOJIN POV

"Alright kiddo, how ya feeling?" Jinhyuk asked turning to face me.

I sighed in a stressful manner before looking back at him.

"Like I wanna jump out of a window." 

The man chuckled shaking his head.

"Don't worry Treasure will be performing as well." he replied smiling.

Feeling a bit more at ease I nodded at the man before letting my head rest on the van window. Looking outside at the evening sky, my mind ran wild at nervous thoughts.

So today's the day.
I finally officially debut.

Watching the cars zoom past, I let my thoughts consume me. 

It's funny to think that this all started all because I ran into Hyunsik outside of a Starbucks cafe. 
I wonder how things would have been if I never decided to visit Bighit. No I-LAND, no coma, no friends, no Treasure, no ENHYPEN...

To be completely honest I'd probably stuck in my apartment binging anime til I became old and wrinkly.

Sounds like heaven to me.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when the driver of the van shouted from the front.

"We're here."

Tuning into my surroundings, I noticed large crowds of people gathering at the entrance of a large building. Each person held what looked like light sticks in their hands as they excitedly entered the venue. 

There was one girl in particular gripping tightly onto a grey light stick with a white rod through the middle. I looked at the stick intrigued.

Mhm, I've never seen that light stick before.

I soon noticed that many of the fans were holding the same light stick. Interrupting my thoughts, Jinhyuk spoke.

"Do you not know what group that is?" he asked amused.

I shook my head.

"Should I?"I asked raising my brows.

He shrugged his shoulders getting ready to get out of the van.

"Nah, just surprised that's all."

As he swung open the door a fierce gush of wind blew against my face. The coldness stung my skin causing goosebumps to form on the surface.

Noticing this, Jinhyuk reached over and covered my body with a long padded jacket. Smiling, I then followed him out of the van.

As soon as my feet hit the ground, there was an instant outburst of screams and flashes.

"Soojin! Look here!" spoke a man as he shoved a large camera in my face.

Overwhelmed, I almost tripped onto the floor.

Gasping, Jinhyuk quickly held onto my arms and guided me through the packed crowd of people. As we tried to make our way to the entrance, my ears picked up the many comments being thrown around.

"Soojin! How does it feel not debuting with I-GURLZ?"
"Did you move to YG because of what Bighit did to you?"
"Are you dating Jake?"

Hearing the last girl's words I felt myself tense up. Looking over at the fan, I watched as the girl next to her smacked her arm.

"Yah, what makes you think that? Jake is mine." she scolded annoyed.

I watched as the other girl held her arm before retorting back.

"I dunno. Don't you think they'd be cute since they're both Australian?"

Unable to see the other girl's response, I was pulled by Jinhyuk to quickly enter the venue.  Closing the large doors behind us, Jinhyuk and I let out a massive sigh.

"Holy moly, I knew fans were crazy but I didn't know they'd be so pushy." Jinhyuk spoke holding his chest with his hand.

I nodded in agreement as I gently soothed the places I had been pushed and shoved. Noticing my actions, Jinhyuk frowned.

"Sorry Soojin-ah, YG sent the body guards to be with Treasure today. Next time I'll make sure you're assigned a few."

Shaking my head at the man I told him it was fine. Suddenly, like perfect timing, I heard a familiar scream from the distance.

"SOOJIN!"

Whipping my head around at the voice, I saw Hyunsuk running towards me with the other 11 Treasure members sprinting after him.

"Oh my God! Hi guys!" I exclaimed running into Hyunsuk's arms.

The other members soon joined as they squeezed themselves into the hug.

"Are you alright? Getting into the venue is always the worst part." Yoshinori asked patting my head gently.

"It couldn't been worse." I replied shrugging my shoulders.

We continued to chat for the next few minutes before Jinhyuk tapped me on the shoulder.

"Come on, it's time to head to your dressing room." he spoke quickly.

Nodding at the man, I watched as the Treasure members pouted like sad puppies.

"Ugh fine you guys can come too." Jinhyuk groaned gesturing for them to follow.

The boys instantly erupted into cheers as they pushed me around teasingly.

"God they're so loud." Jinhyuk whispered under his breath.

Giggling at his reaction, I followed the man through the halls with the 12 rowdy ass boys jumping after us.

***

HEESUNG POV

Taking a seat in the make-up chair, I positioned myself comfortably before staring at my reflection in the mirror.

"Today you'll be going for a dark vampire-esque look." the lady beside me spoke.

I nodded my head as I watched her prepare her make-up brushes. Sitting back into the chair, I let my mind wander.

It's been a long time since our last comeback.
17 months precisely.

The group was scheduled to have this comeback a few months back but due to our circumstances, none of the members were mentally prepared.

Interrupting my thoughts, I heard a voice from beside me.

"Ah it's been a while hasn't it hyung." spoke Sunoo from the make-up chair next to me.

I watched as he sank tiredly into his chair also looking straight into the mirror. The poor boy had to suffer with six other depressed boys the past year or so. As the member who always radiated bright energy, he had to be forced to hang around a bunch of sad boys.

"I heard she's performing today." the boy spoke breaking the silence.

Hearing his words, I nodded slightly. 

Yes of course I know. 
It's not like I haven't been stalking her Instagram account the past months.

I sighed as I lifted my chin to let the make-up lady apply power on my face.

"If the company allows, I might see if I can catch her after the show." Sunoo stated.

I scoffed at the boy's optimism.

"I doubt it. Hyunsik and Goreum specifically told us not to interact with her."

I glanced over and watched the younger member slumped in his seat. He crossed his arms in a frustrated manner as he reluctantly pouted his lips to let his make-up artist put lip-balm on.

Sighing at the sight, I jumped when there was a sudden call from across the room.

"Alright boys you're after this next performance, please proceed to the wings."