22~plan

SOOJIN POV

After calming myself from the near death experience, I headed back to the couch with a pack of ice in my hands. Plopping myself next to the boy, I smacked the freezing ice onto his bruised forehead.

"OW?" the boy exclaimed glaring at me.

"That's what you get for sneaking into my dorm without telling me." I replied glaring back at him.

He scoffed ripping the pack out of my hands and placing it on his bruise himself.

"I can't believe you ruined my sexy face." he complained looking away from me.

I rolled my eyes.

"How could I when it was never sexy in the first place?"

The boy turned to me shocked before kicking me away from him.

Laughing at his mad attitude, I held onto the couch, stopping myself from falling.

"So are you gonna tell me why you're in my dorm at 12am?" I asked catching my breath.

The boy's eyes widened as if suddenly reminding himself why he was there. Turning back around to face me, he looked me in the eyes.

"We did it Soojin. We came up with a plan to get you out of here." he spoke smiling brightly.

Processing his words, I tilted my head in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

The boy got excited and placed the ice pack on the table, before reaching to grab my hands.

"Soojin, you don't have to be treated like crap anymore. No more tears or overworking." he spoke with optimism.

Again not following along, I looked at him puzzled.

"The boys and I came up with a plan to get you out of YG!"

Widening my eyes at the boy, I tried my best to catch up with his fast talking.

"Whoa-wait get me out of YG? What are you talking about?" I asked confused out of my mind.

The boy laughed at my confusion before speaking again.

"Soojin-ah we know you've been suffering a lot lately. But we found a way to make it all stop. All you need to do is breach one of the things listed on your contract and they'll kick you out!"

I rose my brow at the happy tone the boy was speaking with in comparison to the terrifying news he was explaining.

"Ruto are you crazy?! Saeri and the staff have taken so much control over me, kicking me out would be the last thing they do!" I spoke in disbelief at the boy's delusional optimism.

"No Soojin listen, if you do something that will breach the contract you signed, Saeri will have no choice but to kick you out." he spoke with big eyes.

Chewing my lip in uncertainty, I spoke again.

"What am I suppose to do after they kick me out? I don't think I can just walk away from my idol career anymore." 

Haruto smiled.

"I've already spoken with some people at BigHit and they're working things out."

Wait Bighit?
They know?!

Don't they hate me still?

Noticing my visible to shock to the sudden information, Haruto soothed my arms up and down.

"Don't worry Soojin, it's going to get better from now on. All you need to do is do something just bad enough to get you kicked out but not bad enough to ruin your image."

I looked at the boy feeling uneasy as I felt myself frown.

"But what if I don't want to?"

The boy's smile suddenly dropped as he let go of my arm.

"W-whoa wait what do you mean?"

Feeling my eyes start to water, I dropped my head to my hands.

Who knows what Saeri would do it I did something bad?
She already destroyed my most prized possession and pretty much ruined my mental health.

If I do anything else I'm scared she'll hurt me even more.

Letting a tear roll down my cheek, I looked at the boy with guilt.

"I'm sorry Haruto, I can't leave."

***

YEDAM POV

It was now a two days before Treasure boys, myself and Soojin were going to be performing our come backs at Inkigayo. Since I had already practised the entire day, I decided to make some time to help Soojin with her song.

"Shall we run through it again?" I asked the girl puffing tiredly.

She nodded, taking her position to start the routine again.

After hearing about what happened with her and Haruto, I couldn't help but frown every time I saw the girl. She works so hard yet still gets treated so badly by the company. The amount of mental and emotional abuse she's must have endured for her to think that she can't leave the company hurts me painfully.

My chest ached as I watched her smile doing her routine, knowing very well it was fake. Despite being so young, she is still professional enough to hide her feelings for the sake of a good performance.

Soon her song ended and she sprawled out onto the floor, breathing heavily.

"Good job, Soojin. That one was good." I spoke walking over to hand her a cold water bottle.

She smiled tiredly, muttering a thank you before gulping down the icy water. After drinking, she finally got up and sat upright against the wall.

"Do you think I'll be able to pull it off?" she asked wiping the seat off her forehead.

Walking over to sit down next to her, I replied back.

"I know you will."

Soojin smiled before resting her head onto my shoulder.

"Thanks Dam."

Reaching over to pat her head, I sighed noticing how tired she was.

"How are you feeling?" I asked resting my head on top of hers.

The girl sighed playing with the tips of her fingers.

"I dunno. I really just wanna sleep." she spoke letting her shoulders relax.

Nodding, we sat silence for a few minutes before spoke up again.

"Have you thought much about your convo with Ruto?"

I watched as the girl lifted her head from my shoulder and looked and me shaking her head.

Cute.

Looking down at the girl I felt the urge to protect her with my entire being.

"Soojin-ah, I don't think I can stand much longer with you looking at me with those sad eyes." I spoke honestly.

The girl started to tear up.

"I can't even imagine how much pain you must be going through under the control of Saeri and the staff but for the sake of your well being please just take Haruto's suggestion into consideration."

Staring into the girl's glistening orbs, I felt myself choke on my own tears.

"We don't want to force you to do anything but Soojin- w-we love you so much we can't stand seeing you suffer anymore."

Letting my tears run down my cheeks, Soojin wrapped her arms around me gently. Together in each other's embrace, we sobbed quietly.

"I know, just wait for me okay."