20~panic attack

SOOJIN POV

Hearing my name being called, I lifted my head from my knees and saw Hyunsuk standing at the end of the hallway. Eyes widened, he instantly ran towards me.

"Oh my God, Soojin."

Embarrassed letting myself be seen in such a vulnerable state, I felt myself burst into tears again.

"Shhhh, it's okay, it's okay." the idol cooed into my ear as he gently stroked my hair.

Falling weak in his arms I felt all my pent up emotions come crashing down at once. My mind kept replaying the image of Saeri lashing out and breaking my guitar.

That was my first ever guitar.
I learnt my first chord on it.
I wrote my first song on it.

It's been the one thing that's helped me get through tough times.

Sobbing even harder into Hyunsuk's chest, I felt my chest start to tighten. Gradually I felt the air in my lungs disappear.

"H-Hyun-"

Attempting to call out to the boy, he immediately noticed my struggle to breath and gasped before picking me up onto his shoulder. 

"Steady breaths Soojin, steady breaths, keep your eyes open-"

Unable to hear the last of the boy's frantic words, I soon found myself slipping into darkness.

***

HARUTO POV

Eyes glued to the TV screen, my fingers spammed the joy stick in full concentration. To my pure horror, I watched as the other car zoomed past mine.

"AYEEEEE LET'S GO JAEHYUK 2, HARUTO 0!"

I scowled as I watched the older member throw his PlayStation controller in the air, before jumping onto the couch doing a victory dance.

"Haruto pro gamer my ass. Imagine loosing twice in a row!" he mocked doing some weird hand actions in the air.

I shook my head at the member as he continued to celebrate with full elation.

"You can't expect me to win when your fat ass sits right in front of the screen, blocking most of my view."

The boy shrugged his shoulders.

"Excuses, excuses. That's something a salty loser would say."

We both glared at each other before falling into a fit of laughter.

Sometimes I feel like these hyungs are actually more like maknaes.

As Jaehyuk got down from the couch, there was a sudden loud knock at the door. Looking at each other, we mentally fought over who would answer, until finally I decided to be a good person and head over to the door.

Walking towards the door, the knocking drastically began to intensify causing me to worry a little. Swinging open the door, my eyes met with a sight that made my heart shatter.

"Haru, go get the others."

***

Soon after the arrival of the two, myself and the other 10 Treasure members gathered in the living room. The boys stayed silent as they eyed the unconscious girl in my arms.

"Hyung, is she breathing?" asked Junghwan looking concerned.

I nodded my head looking over at Hyunsuk for him to explain.

"She had a panic attack and is completely exhausted. While we talk, let's try to be quiet so she can rest." he spoke.

The boys all nodded as they looked worriedly at the girl.

"Haruto how about you start." Hyunsuk spoke looking at me.

Stroking the girl's hair, I took a breath before speaking.

"As some of you already know, for some time now I've been trying to think of a plan to help get Soojin out of YG." 

Some of the nodded while others looked at each other puzzled.

"Soojin has been treated terribly by Saeri and the staff, and as you can see it's been taking a serious toll on her health." I spoke looking down at the girl.

"At first I was going to see if I could wait til after her stage at Inkigayo but from what happened today, I don't know if I can."

Taking another deep breath, I felt a tear form at my eye.

"As much as I would love to have Soojin around at YG, it's pretty obvious YG doesn't deserve her."

The room was silent as the boys all looked down at the carpet.

"What do you have in mind?" asked Doyoung breaking the silence.

Still playing with the girl's hair, I held her closer in my arms.

"Soojin doesn't have the power to do much alone, so I figured if we can somehow work together we could convince YG to let her go." I spoke looking at the boys.

They sat in thought for a few seconds before Yedam spoke up.

"I don't think that would work. Soojin is YG biggest source of revenue at the moment. There's no way they'll let her go."

Listening to his words, I nodded.

"He's right, Soojin would have to be blacklisted by Saeri to ever be able to leave YG." sighed Asahi throwing his head back on the couch.

Suddenly Jihoon jumped up from his seat and turned to Asahi.

"That's it! Asahi you're a genius!"

We all looked at the boy in confusion as his voice increased the volume in the room by 80%.

"I know I am Jihoon, but we're having a serious discussion right now." Asahi spoke trying to remind him of Soojin who was now fidgeting in my arms.  

Jihoon noticed and quickly apologised sitting back down on the couch. Waiting Soojin to stop moving, she soon fell back into slumber and I turned to the boy.

"What did you think of hyung?" I asked looking Jihoon.

The boy looked at the girl with guilt before speaking up again, this time using an inside-voice.

"To get YG to let Soojin go, we just need Soojin to do something that would make Saeri want to kick her out, or at least have to kick her out." he spoke excitedly.

"She's probably signed a few contracts already right? We just need to get her to breach one of the things listed."

Processing the boy's plan, I felt a smile form on my face.

"Jihoon that's so smart." 

The boy shrugged his shoulders and flicked his non-existent hair. The other members in the room all nodded and smiled indicating their approval of the idea. Feeling a small glimmer of hope, I looked down at the girl and whispered in her ear.

"It won't be long now Soojin-ah."