Chapter 34

The kiss was slow and passionate

The kiss was slow and passionate. For some reason, I wanted to kiss this man forever.

My heart began to pound against my chest. I was on fire, feeling desire run from my heart to my chest and all the way down between my inner thighs.

His fingers traced my face and the hairs on my neck rose. I got chills.

His right hand went from the sides of my head and down to my neck, then my arm and down to my hand, He grabbed my hand gently yet firm.

Then locked our hands together as he deepened the kiss.

My heart is about to beat out of my chest. I haven't felt like this before. What scares me is that Giovanni is letting me feel like this.

I hate to admit it but I love it.

He pulled away and we both were out of breath.

He bit his lower lip then leaned in and his warm breath tickled my neck, goosebumps immediately covered my skin.

Giovanni kisses my shoulder and runs his lips on my skin all the way to my earlobe. His lips brushed my neck, I tilted my head wrapping my free hand around his neck.

He gently bites. It doesn't hurt, it only makes me want more.

He began to suck, it did wonders to me. My lips parted, soft moans escaped my mouth.

I gently pulled his hair and closed my eyes.

This isn't enough.

I wanted more.

I pulled away. Giovanni was about to speak but I stopped him by slamming my lips against his.

At first, the kiss was slow and gentle but it grew bigger and more intense. I traced my tongue across his bottom lip. The caress of his lips was soft.

His hand traveled to my ass, he squeezed it and I smirked.

"Jump," he said with his deep voice.

It turned me on more.

I obeyed and he caught me. Wrapping my arms around his neck. Giovanni walked over to the couch, never breaking the kiss.

He gently placed me on the couch and unbuttoned his shirt.

He tossed his shirt across the room exposing his very broad-toned upper body.

I noticed he had a new tattoo in his left pack a Roman numerals tattoo.

I bit my lip.

Giovanni kneeled between my legs. He slowly unzipped my pants then pulled them down my legs and tossed them across the room.

I was now left in my purple lace thong. "Spread your legs." He uttered.

I spread my legs for him and he smirked as he noticed that my underwear was wet.

He pushed aside the fabric and I was exposed to him.

Giovanni leaned in and kissed my thigh then he licked my lower lips.

I gasped and ran my fingers through his hair.

His tongue flicked up and down really slow. I bit my lip and then cocked my head back. "Giovanni..." I warned.

He hummed in response but I couldn't form a simple sentence because I was distracted. He then swirled his tongue in circles.

I moaned as I began to thrust back and forth against Giovanni.

A couple of seconds have passed and I reached my orgasm. Giovanni cleaned me with his tongue then kissed me after.

I removed my shirt then unclipped my bra.

I was fully exposed to Giovanni and his eyes turned darker.

He unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down leaving him in his boxers.

His v-line was defined and his abs were toned. I wanted to lick him and trace my tongue along his muscles.

Giovanni sat on the couch and pulled me into his lap.

I kissed him and his hands grabbed my ass. My lips left his as I continued to kiss down his neck.

I sucked his neck and he groaned. Sucking hard but gentle I made sure to leave a mark.

Giovanni pulled me closer and I felt his erection poke in between my thighs.

Slamming my lips onto his I started to grind on him.

"Gabriella." he moaned with a shaky voice.

My hands gripped onto his boxers. I slowly pulled them off as I kissed him.

His tip rubbed against me and I softly moaned.

Giovanni pecked my lips then placed me on the couch.

He hovered over me, spreading my legs.

Pressing my lips together Giovanni placed his hand on my lower back and slightly lifted me.

He entered and I arched my back more, my head falling back and lips parted.

He started to thrust in and out with a normal pace and had a rhythm to it.

It felt good.

Amazing, I might add.

That atmosphere was burning with passion and desire.

He cursed under his breath and bit his lip. I pulled him closer and kissed him. It wasn't rough like usual. This kiss was different; it had this unknown feeling.

I tugged on his hair as he pulled me closer and continued to thrust.

Moaning his name he smirked.

Giovanni picked me up while he's still inside of me and sat on the couch.

Wrapping my arms around his neck I began to thrust up and down.

He cupped my right breast and sucked on my left nipple.

My mouth was shaped into a perfect O.

Giovanni tugged on my hair then placed his hands on my hips as he guided me to fasten my pace.

I obeyed and went faster a moment later. A feeling of warmth emanates on my core and spreads throughout the entire body.

We both moaned as we cum together.

He pulled out and we were both out of breath. We looked at each other for a moment and I noticed something.

"What?" I asked.

"Uhm. Nothing." He replied.

I smiled and pressed my forehead on his. He smiled back then kissed me once more.

I don't know what I'm feeling, I don't have control over this.

And I'm scared.