Chapter 2

"KILL HIM," I demand my men beside me

"Wai-wait I can still get you the cocaine, please just give me more time," Alex cries out while he lies hopelessly on the ground like a starving dog.

"So you're saying that you can get me? My fucking thirty-five balls of cocaine that you stole. In twenty-four hours?" I questioned this idiot as I rolled my sleeves up.

"Y-yes." He stutters.

"Hmm, you were one of my finest buyers." I calmly shrug. "But this time Alex, this one time you chose to fuck up my trust," I say licking my lips, grabbing a blow torch on the table full of torture weapons laid out in order.

I slowly approach Alex while I carefully stroke my fingers on the steel. "Stand up," I instructed him with a pressing tone. He slowly grips his knees for help to push himself up. When he's about to reach my level he quickly collapses onto the bloody concrete floor.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, I run my hand over my face.

"Aiutalo." I dictate my men. [translation: Help him.]

They quickly rush up to Alex, aggressively pulling him up from the ground. He groans whilst struggling in their grip. "Wait, wait I-I can still get you the cocaine please don't kill me. I'll do anything!" He cries while he tries to break free from my men that are grasping him in place. His big green eyes stared into mine, pleading with me to spare his useless life.

Losing the tie around my neck, I twist my head side to side the sound of my bones cracking and clicking in the silent room. "I'm not going to kill you, Alex," I tell him as his eyes gleam with hope. "I'm going to burn you, then use you as a piñata, then. I'm going to kill you." The corner of my lips rose in satisfaction at the thought.

Stepping closer I grab Alex by his damp shaggy hair, forcing his head back and my eyes notice his pulse thumping against his flesh. I turn the blowtorch on by opening the gas valve and lighting the nozzle, the flames playing around as the element of fire blue and yellow dance in a sympathetic rhythm ready for destruction and death.

Amusement tickled my bones as I lean the flames close enough to touch Alex's skin. Watching with curiosity when his skin prickles up, bubbles and blisters forming with a mixture of blood, and not so long his skin turns black like chicken skin. Alex screams in agony as it trembles within the walls. Pulling back I let go of him and stepped back. "Don't you love the smell of burning flesh?" I drawl out, waving flame in his face before burning another patch of his skin.

He utters a loud piercing cry, watching as different areas of his skin are being brutally barbequed.

After a minute of frying his skin. I turned the blow torch off, handing it over to Luca and stepping back as I watched Alex breathe heavily; sweat, tears, and blood gliding down his bruised face.

Alex is a daddy's boy. If his father Stefano, one of my important clients, found out about his little boy spending his precious money on gambling he would be as good as dead and the fact that he stole from me. And I am not nice when I find out that a spoiled greedy rat thought he could rob me and get away with it without getting punished. Whether his father is important or not, you have to pay the price no matter what class you rank in my list.