Chpater 38

"HEY

"HEY." I hear from somewhere called out nearby.

I didn't bother to turn around.

Luca and I got in a fight. He was upset because I wasn't supporting the decision Gabriella and Giovanni made.

I don't know why we fought over something so stupid. The thing about Luca is that he gets pissed over the stupidest things.

Other people may say that I should leave him, but I don't want to leave him. Yes I agree that him being short tempered can be overwhelming sometimes but that's why I'm still with him.

His other side isn't pleasant but besides that-his very kind, funny and caring when I'm with him.

On the outside his cold but in the inside his a whole different person, it may surprise you.

I flinched when someone squeezed my shoulder, turning my head. I smiled when it was Gabriella.

"Oh." I said then looked away and continued to watch the rain.

"How are you?" Gabriella questioned.

How am I?

I don't know how to answer that question. A lot has been happening and it's been difficult to process it all.

Turns out Amelia was the rat, when I discovered that I was devastated. She was my best friend.

She had open arms when I had no one to turn to, she's been helping me with my problems from the very beginning and when I realized it was all fake.

Our friendship was fake.

"Fine." I lied.

Gabriella studied me for a moment. "Want to talk about it."

I smiled.

I don't know how she did it but she always knew when I wasn't okay, even if I said I was.

She may be my boss but I care about her and she cares about me.

"No, not really but thank you."

She nodded then crossed her arms over her chest.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure you and that person will work it out."

My eyes widened and I turned to her.

"How did you-."

"I'm going through something similar and you have that boy trouble look." She laughed.

"You and Giovanni." I sighed.

She paused, debating whether she should tell me or not.

"Kind of..." She trailed off. "I don't know, I'm just confused, this all new to me."

Giovanni and Gabriella?

None of us expected them to be together.

I might know Giovanni well and I might not like him as much as Gabriella does but they do look good together.