Chapter 10

Four Years Ago

Four Years Ago

"BELLISSIMA?" I call out to my fiancé and shut the door behind me. 

I just came back from work and right now I just wanna cuddle with my baby. Today was a long day, the new members that were in training pissed me off and right now I'm not in the mood to be played with.

Esmée doesn't reply which is strange, she's always ready when I come back from work. We never spend time together because I'm always busy with the gang, but this week I'm free. Which means I have my beautiful fiancé all to myself.

"Bellissima?" I call out again and she still doesn't reply. Where could she be?

Is she sleeping?

I head to the kitchen and she's not there, Plus there's no food on the stove. I rush to the living room and there's no sight of her. I quickly rush to the backyard, but still no sight of her.

I search the whole downstairs and I can't find her anyway. Panic, that's all I'm feeling right now.

What if she got kidnaped, or someone killed her? Or she-

"Fuck." I shout banging my fist against the wooden table. Upstairs. I haven't checked there yet.

Without hesitation I run upstairs, hoping to find her in the room sleeping. When I reach our bedroom I kick the door wide open hoping to find her there.

I almost fall to my knees at the sight. My heart shatters into pieces. And right now I feel like ripping this thing out of my chest.

At this moment, this right fucking moment everything I thought I knew about my Bellissima was a lie.

"Baby, what are you doing here so early?" she spoke with fear as her thick french accent filled my ears.

I just stare at her trying to process the scene that's happening in front of me. Someone that I thought was an angel turned out to be a snake.

Esmée immediately jumps off the man and they both start to cover up their naked bodies.

Tears start forming in the corner of my eyes and I notice that all the color Esmée had drained out of her body now she is pale as she gazes at me with fear. knowing what I'm capable of. Anger rushes through my body while I feel the tears running down my face.

In a blink of an eye, I take out the gun and shoot the men who were beside her. His body collapses onto the ground and now you could see a blood pool on the white mat. Esmée's screams echo through the room and she rushes towards me and then uses me as a shield.

When I feel her skin against mine I immediately push her away from me so that she even hits her head against the wall. She shrieks from pain and I don't bother to help her.

"Out." I calmly say.

"Baby I-." She cries.

"Out!" I yell, pulling the trigger as the gun is facing the ceiling.