Chapter 1

"PATETICO

"PATETICO." The man spat bitterly while he slowly paced around in circles, facing me with a smirk as I'm tied up.

"I'm surprised you're not giving up yet. Quite impressed." He stops in his tracks and pays full attention to me.

Animosity crawled through me. I want him to pay for doing harsh things to innocent children.

This prick has no idea that I purposely let him kidnap me.

I'm Gabriella Sangriento, the most feared woman in Italy. Known as the Mafia queen and leader of the Leone d'Oro. It's not so easy to capture me. If the fucking police force can't do it why would a disgusting child molester easily capture me.

Hilarious.

Lorenzo has been torturing me into giving him information about the Furvus eques and even if I did have information about them why would I tell this idiotic bastard.

I hate to admit this but I have no information about that gang.

This isn't any ordinary gang we are talking about, we're dealing with the Furvus eques. My fucking rival and we've been competitors for almost five years now. He's either sabotaging my business or vice versa.

A game of chess, I must say.

I've been trying to find him ever since the beginning but whenever I'm close-

Boom.

He randomly disappears. All the data, location, and hideouts just vanish in seconds. He's fucking good I tell you that. But I'm better.

I must admit, I hate the teasing. It's like torture and not the good kind.

It's difficult to be a female leader in the Mafia world, everyone sees you as a vulnerable woman, you need guts and confidence to be a leader. I've worked hard to reach the top and now everyone fears me.

They don't call me The Mafia queen for no fucking reason. Right?

"Any last words before I end you, principessa." He says with pride.

Staring into those depressive brown eyes makes me want to laugh in his face.

Clueless men, always intimidated by a woman who is capable of anything.

I chuckled. "You think you got away with this? I'm embarrassed for you."

He doesn't say a word. I feel his palm against my right cheek then a slight sting irritates my skin. Tasting a bit of bitterness in my mouth.

Blood drips out my mouth as I tilt my head to the side, a few strands of hair sweeping across my face, my lips curling into a loathsome grin.

"You slap like my grandmother...she's dead." I snickered watching as his smile slowly fades.