Bonus Chapter

5 months later

5 months later

"Congratulations. It's a girl." Dr. Ricci whispered with a smile as he handed me, my baby.

I carefully took her in my arms.

"Hey," I whispered as I gently caressed my thumb over her soft skin. "You're a girl," I muttered as tears caressed down my face and gently splattered on the baby's face, she shifted in my arms and cooed.

"Sorry..."

I chuckled lightly and brushed off the tear on her small face.

I pressed my lips together and screwed my eyes shut as I thought of him.

He said it would be a girl...

I sucked in a breath then fluttered my eyes open, and threw my head back as I stared at the ceiling.

I miss him so much.

I shook my head and let out a shaky breath. Looking down at the baby, I thought of her name.

"Isabelle," I whispered. I slowly leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

I gently tapped my finger on her small nose and made a bop sound.

I wish he were here.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

I've been caged from the world for the past 5 months. No one has come to save me but I know deep down that Giovanni is trying his best to find me. 

These past 5 months have been hell, Antonio has been guarding me 24/7. Normally I would have escaped easily but due to my condition. I have gotten weak. 

I played with Isabelle's fingers while I was nursing her.

I chuckled softly when she wrapped her hand around my index finger.

She pulled away and then sucked on my finger thinking milk would come out.

"No, no," I whispered, then removed my finger from her mouth. "Here," I said, then brought my right breast closer to Isabella's lips.

She struggled to get it in her mouth but I helped her. I began to rock back and forth and

hummed.

As time passed Isabelle finally went to sleep.

I leaned in and kissed her forehead.

"Je t'aime tellement Isabelle." I whispered. [French translation: I love you so much, Isabella.]

"And so does your father."

I closed my eyes and yawned. I need to sleep.

My breathing is slow and steady as I hold Isabelle in my arms. With all the terrible things that are happening. I felt safe when I had her in my arms. I felt closest to him.

I wish I could explain how his eyes and how the sound of his voice gave me butterflies.

How his adorable smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with him, I feel so complete.

I'd do anything to get a chance to say I love you to him one last time.

My eyes shot open when I heard the door creak open.

A woman and two men walked in.

I held Isabelle tight when Antonio walked in. "Take her," he declared as he looked me dead in the eye.

"What. No. No. You will not touch her!" I spat.

They stopped in their tracks. The woman with blonde hair shared a look with Antonio.

"Do it."

I panicked as they took slow steps toward me. One of the guys pulled out a needle.

I tried to stand up but the chains pulled me back. The guy grabbed my arm, he slowly pushed the sharp needle deep into my skin then pulled out the syringe.

"What-wha-" I tried to speak but everything started to spin. I felt weak as black and white spots started to appear.

"No, Isabelle," I whispered.

"Please don't-"

Darkness...