Chapter 47

2 weeks ago

2 weeks ago

"AM I MAKING THE RIGHT?" Gabriella spoke softly.

I pulled her closer and rubbed her back up and down, Is she making the right decision?

It's not my place to answer that question but all I can do is support her. "Do you think you are making the right decision?"

She sighed, placing her head on my shoulder. "I think so." She whispered. "Mama wouldn't approve." She chuckled.

Gabriella and Giovanni remind me of my parents. They adored each other but were never on the same page, it was the lack of communication between them.

Mama was never pleased when papa would train us and teach us how to use weapons and papa would be furious whenever mama wanted us to go to a public school, he suggested we do homeschooling. They would argue and not speak to each other for days or sleep in separate rooms. That's how bad it was.

I thought they were being immature as adults. They should sit down and discuss their problems calmly.

The problem I see with these two is the lack of communication as well, they might think they know each other but they don't.

What Gabriella did was wrong, she should have informed Giovanni when she found out she was pregnant two months ago but she decided to take matters into her own hands.

They both said stupid things that night and I know both of them to regret it but in a situation like that people will just talk without thinking.

"She would," I replied.

Gabriella rubbed her stomach in a circular motion, she frowned a little and her eyes started to get glossy. "I don't think I'll forgive myself after this."

It broke my heart to see her like this, my sister is very good at hiding her emotions, when we were young Gabriella never believed in love. Her biggest fear was getting her heart broken. She always said 'love no one and no one can hurt you.'

To this day I always question why Gabriella is afraid of falling in love.

Was it mama and papa or something else?

"Do you want to keep it?" I questioned looking down at Gabriella. She pressed her lips together. "Before I didn't but now I'm not sure."

Maybe it's because she realized that she was starting to get too attached to Giovanni.

I'm nineteen and I know nothing about love and all that bullshit but one thing is for sure Giovanni is slowly breaking down Gabriella's walls and she is scared.

"If I keep it then I'll have to get rid of him. It's a risk for us to be together to raise a child, especially with him since he has a lot of enemies, for crying out loud even his blood would try to get rid of our child if they found out I'm the mother."