Chapter 11

There was an ache in the center of my chest

  There was an ache in the center of my chest. Pain in the other areas of my body, was throbbing so loud, I felt like my body was stretching double in size then coming back to its usual shape. Only for it to happen again. Body covered in so much sweat, I looked like I had come out of the shower. Clenching my teeth, I raise my hand, finishing another set of dumbbell curls. I knew I needed to stand straight and look forward to my routine, but the lover boy inside me needed to peek glances at Gaia. She stayed on the quadriceps chair for the past one and a half hour, keeping her eyes on anything but me. Hiding her sexy body behind the weight bar, where I couldn't ogle at her through the mirror.

I needed to be at my establishment in an hour, and Gaia hadn't done a single thing to earn some relief from me. She has already questioned my decision to take her here. If I don't give her something to get busy other than rubbing her skin raw in the bathroom and finding new ways to heat up food, she might end up suffering from depression.

Gaia's eyes met mine, slightly narrowing. Her gaze flitted over the massive gym, stopping at the row of weights, then back at me. I raise my brows, tilting my head to the side, giving her a green signal to go ahead with plans to try to bash my head with that and try to escape. Gaia was aware of her strength and mine. She believed in storing her energy for later, making her more lethal.

'All in good time.' She mouthed, and I couldn't help but chuckle at that.

She seemed to relax after threatening me and tried other equipment for a short time. Putting the dumbbells back in place, I stretch my body thriving to relieve some tension in my muscles. I had little time left. It was Gaia who eventually called it a day after procrastinating much. It gutted me to leave her there, but it had been for her safety. The room would save her if anyone attacked when I wasn't home.

Upon reaching, Gaia glared at me over her shoulder before getting inside. I held her by the nape of her neck, my grip not too tight but firm. But Gaia's eyes bulged out like I was choking the life out of her. Her startled shriek bounced back into the empty space.

"Do not use that tone you used with me earlier.." I enunciated, her face again ashening with disappointment, proving my point that she expects better from me. And I fucking intend to be that man. Once she begins to see herself with me in the future as my better half we could get past this colossal mess up.

".... with any other men, myshka. Because they will be provoked and will retaliate... violently." I gritted, making sure my threat was lodged inside her brain. What I will do to the motherfucker who will try to hurt my myshka will be my most brutal kill.

"It won't come to it, S-Sasha. Because something t-tells me you will never l-leave my side." Gaia stuttered without pretending to be shivering. She knows that I am aware by now or I had always known. And that I don't give a flying fuck.

"Never." I promised, allowing her to see the seriousness in my eyes if the gravity in my voice wasn't enough for her. Tilting her head, I slammed my lips to hers.