Chapter 16

Carina was in the guidance counsellor's office to discuss the dazzling future plans she had after graduation, and Valerius was pacing outside like a raging bull inside a cage

Carina was in the guidance counsellor's office to discuss the dazzling future plans she had after graduation, and Valerius was pacing outside like a raging bull inside a cage. I looked around to make sure no one saw me blush when I responded to Gabriel's text. He wanted me to meet him in the boys ' locker room. The green-eyed, blonde-haired, handsome hunk of the school had just joined the football team and wanted me to see the man cave all the girls talk about. We only shared a couple of kisses behind the bleachers, just a few days after he started talking to me. And I'm already dreaming about him being on his knees, proposing to me to be his girlfriend.

A hand tugged on my wrist and pulled me against a hard muscled body the moment I set foot in the locker room. My startled squeak echoing inside the room was muffled by his mouth crushing over mine. Today there was an urgency to his kiss. I was beginning to feel repulsed. He was pecking at my lips and pulling back every second. I like to kiss until I am struggling for oxygen, the kiss that makes my toes curl.

"What's the rush? Let's talk first." I tried to tell him between those wet sloppy kisses, but he dived right in ignoring my fights to push him back.

He wasn't complying, so I held the back of his neck, so he couldn't pull back again. Liking this position, our kiss got heated. Grasping on his shoulders, I tried to hook my legs around his waist, but his knees gave out and I ended up falling on top of him.

My body shook with frightened tremors as the entire locker room rang with laughter. The football players and some of their girlfriends were there, watching us, making fun of us.... ME.

Flashes swam my vision, I ran my hands haphazardly over my face. My ears burned with shame and embarrassment. Gabriel was still on the floor, clutching his knee, looking seriously injured. His pretty green eyes looked at me with repulse. I realize he was just trying to turn my head at the right angle and pushing back quickly so his face wouldn't show up on the photo or video, whatever they were planning to make. But this was also entertaining enough for them to come out from their hiding spot.

I stood on unstable legs, clutching my heavy chest. Gabriel had unclasped my bra over the uniform. My vision started to swim with tears as I noticed the boys were shamelessly ogling at my chest. I stomped towards the group and got a hold of two of the three cheerleaders and banged their heads with each other. They shrieked in pain and more laughter rang out because now they had become the laughing stock. Being a girl, I had expected them to be kind to one another. Of all the motherfuckers, they deserved it more than anyone else.

"Give me the names, myshka." Kazimir growled as I finished telling him my sad, sobbing story. He had obviously read my hesitation earlier. Maybe he had truth serum laced in the chocolate bouquet he got for me. I was touched because he remembered.

"It doesn't matter, Vladimir." I wave my hand dismissively. He gave me a hard look from his place on the floor as I lay on the mattress.

I mimic his hard gaze. He hasn't done shit to deserve to know. I told him because I needed to get it off my chest. I didn't even tell Carina about the incident. I was embarrassed because I was hiding my kissing sessions with Gabriel from her. They must have been afraid of releasing the pictures in public because of the rumors about our family. It wasn't enough to mess with me in the first place. It was a private school, and we were all privileged brats.