Binary || Chapter Four

'But I keep on coming back to you'•Back to you ~ Louis Tomlinson•

•Back to you ~ Louis Tomlinson•

Now in the comfort of your new home, your nerves seemed to have calmed down. Yes the boy that had caused all this was plastered on almost every wall you turned to, but those small pictures brought back the memories of happiness. Not pain nor sorrow.

There were still too many questions floating around in your head as you shook your school bag to empty your books onto the bed. Your dad had suggested a Chinese that night, to congratulate you on your first day back. He knew something was up with you after the day you had, but after everything you had been through already he didn't want to put even more pressure on you. But before anything more was said your phone began to violently vibrate from the back of your pocket.

"Heyyyyyyy Al!!"

"Hey mig what's up?" You say trying not to hint that your mind was completely elsewhere.

"Well, you know, there's a party tonight."

"I didn't know but carry on." You joke, making him sarcastically laugh through the phone speakers.

"Whatever, Moon is hosting one and I want you to come. It'll take your mind off things i can promise you, and D is coming too so don't worry you won't ever have to be by yourself."

"But i was gonna-"

"No buts, just yes's" You could just tell he was wearing the same cheesy grin plastered on his face like he did every time he was asking for something.

"Okay. Fine, i'll think about it. But i swear to god if anything happens-"

"It won'ttt, relax don't worry."

Even though something made you feel a bit uneasy about tonight's do down in the pit of your stomach, you decided you wanted to go. It'll get things from off your mind and plus it'll give you a chance to see everyone else you hadn't seen already.

Finally getting into the shower, you let the warm water run over your body, making you relax and feel at ease a little. Thoughts of that morning came flooding like cold tears back into your brain, thinking about what had you done to make Eli be so mad with you. You thought you knew what a broken heart was, but after everything that had ever happened before was nothing compared to the pain you felt hearing those words form from Eli's mouth. He should've been here to fix you, to hold you, to tell you everything was going to be alright when no one else would. Eli wasn't supposed to be the one making you feel so alone in the first place.

And while you where doing all the necessities to get yourself looking half decent, nothing seemed to feel right. What happened when you left? You where never the type to go to parties. Neither Miguel or Demitri. But here you are, hoping that the problems in life you faced could be simply just partied away.