Desperate intentions || Chapter Twenty Five

'Feelings I just can't ignore

'Feelings I just can't ignore.'
•Safety net ~ Ariana Grande•

Hawk felt ashamed, sitting across from the dark haired boy as he asked for advice on what to do next. He seemed to have crossed all planets from the moon to the stars and nothing seemed to work. He was patient. Tolerant. Thoughtful. And overall there when you needed him the most. But you still managed to show the only side of you that hated him.

Miguel was annoyed. After one chance of the red head trying - just to fail - he seemed to have given up, just as you. And when Hawk had explained the scene he felt as if the blame had been automatically put on him. But he wasn't the one that was supposed to be mending the broken bond. "Eli. You know Alex more than anyone else in this world and still when you have a problem about her you talk to me instead of the person who's waiting to be asked." He tried to reason.

"Yeah but you don't get it! I tried to talk to her! I told her I loved her for gods sake and she threw it all back in my fucking face!" Hawk raised his voice, slamming his hands down, echoing, on the red clothed table. Still, the ear aching music played just to cover up the harsh sound, leaving only Miguel to hear. His voice pained in a sort of anger, releasing as he clenched his jaw to not get any louder than a frustrated scream. "If only you didn't tell me that she loved me. I wouldn't have been made to look like an embarrassment!" His hands found each side of his head, clenching at the burning headache formed from his overworking mind. The boy clearly needed a break.

"Look, I only told you so you'd stop holding such an unreasonable grudge over the two of us. I didn't tell you to go after her again. And i especially didn't tell you to tell her you love her! So don't you dare put the blame on me." Miguel started, trying not to loose his cool in front of not only Hawk but the hall filled with his other classmates too. "Instead of thinking so much about what she wants. Think about what you want, and show her. Instead of trying to tell her. Because you clearly know how that's gonna end up. Just use your common sense, if she clearly isn't taking your way of talking a hint then show her, show her how much she means to you, how much you love her!" Miguel exclaims, standing up as if his figure of speech got him hyped. The two really meant a lot to him, getting in the middle of it was the one thing he didn't want to do. He'd rather help than upset the awkward situation. So being blatantly obvious was the only way to go.

Eli took it rather well, referring back to what the boy had said as soon as he left to go to your house. He was going to make things right whether you wanted to see him again that night or not. A million  thoughts where to blame the tangle hurting his head as he trudged through the still pouring rain. He could've counted endless possibilities on how the night may end but not one stood out. And the thought of leaving that decision on you - well that's exactly the opposite of what he was going for.

Your house seemed empty from the outside. No cars parked at the drive and no lights illuminating any sort of pathway. He hadn't even checked if you where home first. Hell, you could be in trouble and he wouldn't even know about it. And of course he'd still blame himself for not being there. However, even with that fear, he still managed to make his way towards your front door.