Kiss and make up? || Chapter Seventeen

'Words they always win, but I know I'll lose'•Another love ~ Tom Odell•

•Another love ~ Tom Odell•

Hawk was a stubborn one when it came to things not going the way exactly how he wanted. Like now, he had all the 'right' reason to come to the consequences of the actions he caused for you and accept them, moving on like he said he'd do any other day. But Eli was there to argue against him this time. He was standing up to himself. The person he feared most. He told himself to go, go run and find you and tell you - Alex - how much he really did love you. How much he still does.

Miguel was all for Eli's idea, he didn't care that Hawk had only been with him not very long. Never mind, he was thankful enough that he came and visited at all! He'd much rather be helping his friends, his best friends, sort out the things they avoided out of everything else in the world. This time there was no convincing, not telling Eli that he was being one hundred percent truthful. Because Hawk finally realised how stupid he'd been. How stupid his actions where.

But how stupid he was to think it was easy to try and fix them.

You on the other hand couldn't have been any happier. The last few weeks have been hell. A chaos of emotion and jumbled thoughts clashed into one until a single being could wake up and make it all turn like smooth waves again. A hole was still being replaced. The most of it anyways. And seeing the person who it belonged to just today wasn't helping the situation whatsoever. And that person you may ask? It was Eli.

"Hey beautiful." The classic blonde haired - blue eyed boy playfully flirted, one hand hanging out of the open car window, watching you delicately as you made your way from the front of your house. You weren't one for necessarily 'using' another. You told yourself Leo was a friend but his feelings and your non honest manner seemed to make that hard. In all honesty, spending time with the boy took things off your mind that you seemed to unconsciously think about, not realising until they where actually gone. And you appreciated him for that.

"Shut up noodles and let me in." You giggled at the sight of his curled hair that bunched tightly at the top roots of his head - As you described, just like noodles.

"Hey! Just because your jealous of my gorgeous locks, does not mean you can make fun of them!" He snapped back sarcastically, unlocking the door and reaching over to open it slightly for you - thanking and taking it from him as you got in. If he was anything like Eli he would have gotten out to open it fully for you. But you promised yourself you wouldn't do that, compare one to another. It wasn't a competition and nor will it ever be, they both had their own little tricks and quirks to make them, them right? So why compare?

Leo took you all around town, bringing you to the highs and lows of his childhood. Teaching you about where he first broke a bone to where he had his first kiss, everything was about ... him. Yes, you could say you enjoyed it to an extent, but you always held that feeling where there seemed to be something missing. Something more that if you went on a date with that other someone it would have felt complete again. "Can i take you to one last place?" Leo asked, placing his hand on your knee as he came to a stop light red.