004

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘

chapter four:it's a love story, baby, just say yes !

chapter four:
it's a love story, baby, just say yes !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

THE GROUP AUDITION going on at the moment was . . . truly interesting, to say the least. Ricky didn't know the exact tempo of the song and kept frantically glancing to Athena, but she just keep nodding encouragingly to him. Big Red opted to sing behind his sheet of music because he was so nervous, but he was still good. Ashlyn sang as beautiful as ever, and so did Kourtney and Gina. Violetta killed her part as one of the Silly Girls in that song and Carlos and Seb's tenor voices just tied the whole song together. Finally, it was time for Athena's turn as she stood up center stage, the rest of the girls crowded around the piano to the left of her.

"Oh, isn't this amazing," Athena sang, pouring her heart and soul into the song as the stage lights filled her heart with a sense of wonder. "It's my favorite part because, you'll see." She walked over to the piano and clutched Violetta's hands in hers, smiling excitedly at all of the girls. "Here's where she meets Prince Charming, but she won't discover that it's him till chapter three."

The song continued on. Violetta squeezed Athena's hands comfortingly as they stayed where they were, watching everyone else sing. Ricky's deep voice as Gaston was definitely something . . . different. However, EJ was also definitely the perfect Gaston in Athena's mind, and Carlos' voice was just a little too high for it.

Once Seb sang there must be more than this provincial life as all of them stood in a crowd, Athena (unfortunately) managed to catch Lily's eye from across the way. Lily raised a challenging eyebrow at her before moving forwards to have her own chance at a solo.

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere," Lily belted. Athena blinked in surprise. That girl could truly sing. "I want it more than I can tell. And for once it might be grand, to have someone understand." She looked back to Athena and smirked. "I want so much more than they've got planned."

Athena scoffed quietly to herself. She had known this girl for a total of a couple hours and she was already causing problems. What was her deal? Athena had done quite literally nothing except exchange a few words with her.

"Look, there she goes, a girl who's strange but special," everyone chorused as Miss Jenn walked towards them. "A most peculiar mademoiselle."

"It's a pity and a sin," the girls first stated.

The boys went next. "She doesn't quite fit in."