000

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘

one shot:you are in love !

one shot:
you are in love !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

morning, his place, burnt toast, sunday.

IF SOMEBODY WERE to ask the students at East High which couple there was the cutest, they would, without a doubt, answer with Athena Blake and Ricky Bowen. Maybe some would say Violetta Chase and EJ Caswell, or Ashlyn Caswell and Big Red, or Carlos Rodriguez and Seb Matthew-Smith . . . but most of the time, it was Athena and Ricky.

They were either the couple that people loved or that people hated. Athena and Ricky were frequently spotted walking down the hallways of East High, their hands tightly interlocked and Ricky maybe sneaking in a kiss or two to the girl's cheek. Whenever they were around each other, smiles were placed upon their lips and their cheeks were painted with the lightest shade of red. They were so cute, it physically hurt.

Maybe the fact that they were so domestic had something to do with it. Whenever they were over each other's houses, they could be seen baking something in the kitchen, cuddled up on the couch watching a TV show or a movie, or taking a nap with each other in bed. Perhaps it had something to do that they were best friends for years before they came a couple, but ever since they started dating, they had begun to act like a married couple.

Sunday mornings were personally Athena's favorite. Her and Ricky always had a sleepover on Saturday nights, either at Athena's house or at Ricky's condo. They would go over and do whatever they wanted. Most of the time, like always, it was baking and watching something, but Athena was in the process of teaching Ricky more things on the piano and Ricky was in the process of teaching Athena the guitar. And at the end, they would always fall asleep in each other's arms, warm and comfy underneath the covers.

Athena woke that particular Sunday morning, this time in Ricky's condo. Her eyes slowly fluttered open, seeing the sunlight peek through his blinds and cast a golden glow on everything.

Her head was laying on Ricky's chest, her arms wrapped around his waist as his were pulling her in loosely, clearly releasing her from the tight grip he had on her before. Athena picked her head up from Ricky's chest and looked at him, smiling softly at the sight. His curls were messy and his lips were slightly parted.

Athena decided to get up, wanting to go find something to make for breakfast. She reached up and pressed a small kiss to the exposed skin on his collarbone, something that he had done to her in basically the same position before they had started dating. Athena watched as he slightly stirred in his sleep before his head rolled over, facing away from her.