007

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘

chapter seven:snowed in !

chapter seven:
snowed in !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

MOVIE NIGHTS WERE routine for Ricky and Athena. Every Sunday, they made sure that their schedules were cleared so that they could squeeze in a movie or two before the school week started. They would normally be found sitting on the couch of Athena's house, but this time, Athena was going over to Ricky's apartment. Him and Mike had managed to move some boxes out of the living room to set up the furniture and a TV.

Athena, clad in Ricky's very comfortable orange hoodie, stood on his front steps and knocked on his front door. In her hand was a bag with some pre-popped popcorn that she made at her house because Ricky still had to get a microwave, various types of candy, and a couple of drinks. She shivered slightly in the cold air of Salt Lake City. Snow was on the ground yet again and she could see her breath in the air. Finally, the door opened to reveal Mike.

"Hey, 'Thena," Mike greeted, stepping aside to let her in. She went inside and took off her shoes to leave them by the front door. "Ricky's back in his bedroom. You can leave your stuff on the counter."

"Thanks, Mike," Athena replied.

She instantly went back to where Ricky's room was. Athena's phone went off, and she took it out of the front pocket of Ricky's hoodie. Artemis had texted that she would be back to pick her up at around eleven. She liked the message as she approached Ricky's door.

"All right Ricky, I've got popcorn, I've got candy, I've got—" Athena began to list off.

However, when she looked up from her phone as she entered his bedroom, she was immediately met with the sight of a shirtless Ricky looking through a couple of boxes. She stopped in her tracks in his doorway, her eyes widening and her cheeks flushing a bright shade of red. Oh my God, he looked good.

"An insanely attractive boyfriend," Athena finished quietly before shaking her head to snap out of it. "Um, hey."

"Hey Attie," he responded, not quite looking up at her yet.

"What, uh . . ." Athena trailed off, clearly still in a daze as she swallowed nervously. "What are you doing?"

"I can't find anything in this apartment. I've been looking for—" Ricky finally looked up at her and sighed a little. "My orange hoodie."

Athena blinked, her mind spinning as she continued to stare at him. "Huh?"

Ricky sent her a confused expression and pointed to the outfit she was wearing.