Hiddan Leaf Village

Next day, in the morning:

The train finally makes it the the station and in the Land of Fire.

After they pack their bags and walk off the bus, Gon yawns and stretches his arms, "Boy, did I sleep!"

"I'll admit as well, that was some good sleeping." Killua stretches as well.

"It was great that the train had separate rooms." Wendy says while holding carla in her arms.

"That was the great part, cause sleeping with them would of felt weird." Carla mutters, while looking at them, especially killua.

"Huh?" Killua turns to carla, "Something wrong, cat?"

"Hmph, forget about it." Carla scoffs and turns her head, which gives Killua a tick mark.

"Now, now." Gon calms him down.

"You too, carla." Wendy calms her down too, "We should go and get some breakfast before heading to the leaf village."

"I agree, cause I'm starving." Gon pats his stomach before they head out.

Later on in a nearby restaurant, while they're eating:

"I wonder what these ninja guys are gonna be like." Gon speaks up, "They sound like they do cool things.

"I'll say." Wendy speaks up too, "They probably use something that's similar to Nen and Magic."

"I think so too, but what type is really the question..." Killua adds, "But who nows, they probably have aura below or equal to ours and they'll likely only rely on tricks, I mean... ninja's do that."

"Let's not be cocky, We don't really know that." Carla speaks up, "They could surprise us with whatever they have."

"That's why I said 'who knows' cat." Killua tells her, "Can't you listen?"

"Excuse me?" Carla rebukes.

"Not now, guys." Wendy calms them down while Gon just eats and watches.

"Hmph!" Killua and Carla turn from each other, while Wendy sighs at there arguing.

After Gon gulps his food down, "True, We don't really know what type of aura they have and we can't let our guards down since it's exam. So I say you both are right." He then eats again.

"I agree." Wendy nods, "You both have good points. No need to argue."

Even though she said that, Killua and Carla still find each other with bad attitudes and turn away from the other.

5 minutes later, they finish they're breakfast and head back out.

"We're almost to the leaf village." Gon reads the map, "It's not that far away now."

"That's a relief." Wendy sighs before they keep moving.

After 20 minutes:

They are now at the leaf villages gate.

"Wow! so this is the leaf village? So cool!" Gon says excitedly.

"What scenery..." Wendy excitedly says as well.

"This really does look like an actual ninja village." Killua is a little amazed.

"The gate is huge and looks a little old." Carla observes, "Let's stay alert when we go in."

"Huh? Why?" Gon doesn't get it.

"Well, it is our first time coming to a ninja village, so it is best to observe our surroundings." Killua tells him.