Second Exam: Forest of Death(Part 1)

As for where our trio will fit in the opening:
•0:28(Between the Lined up Team 7 and before the rookies line up) Gon/Killua/Wendy(holding carla) as they're ready for the exams.
•0:43(Gaara does his sand attack as he thinks about Naruto, Sasuke, Gon, and Killua)
•0:51(After team 7 and before the other rookies, they stand together in the daylight)
•Between 1:00 and 1:05, Along with the other rookies, Gon lands punches on a Rain ninja, Killua lands a kick on a Grass ninja(with hands in pockets and in a relaxed fashion), while Wendy waves a sky attack on the last Grass ninja.
•1:19(Gon, Killua, and Wendy stand with the other leaf rookies as all of them are exhausted from fighting.)
•1:23(Last part in the prelim area, They stand/line rows with the leaf Rookies/Sand Team: Naruto, Gon, Sasuke, Killua, Gaara, Neji, Lee, Wendy, Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Tenten, Kankuro, Temari, Shikamaru, Kiba, Choji, and Shino.

Now in to the chapter:

"This is where the second exam is held

"This is where the second exam is held." Anko announces as genin and rookie are at the location, "The Forest of Death."

They look around and hear some bird/crow noises coming from the woods.

"This place sounds and looks creepy." Wendy comments, a little worried.

"It really does." Sakura agrees with the same look.

"Come on, Don't say that now." Carla tells both of them with her arms crossed, "Though, I have to agree."

"Well.... this is the forest of death." Killua says as he keeps looking.

"And you'll soon realize why." Anko adds.

Naruto ain't worried one bit and begins to mock her, "'Forest of death, you'll soon realize why.'

"Uh... I don't think mocking her was a good idea." Gon sweat-drops.

"Whatever, threats like that won't work on me." Naruto declares, "I'm not scared on bit!"

"That mouth of his..." Killua sighs.

"Really? You got a lot of energy." Anko smiles before suddden throwing a kunai passed him, which puts a cut on his right cheek. She then vanished and comes behind him.

"So fast. Mocking her was a bad move all right." Gon thought in surprise.

"You're not afraid, huh. That's pretty big talk." Anko smirks sinister and flinches naruto's cheek, "Kids like you leave there blood all over this forest." She then senses something and quickly draws out another kunai in defense, but only to see a tongue with her kunai wrapped around it.

"I was... just returning your kunai." The grass ninja says(Name: Shiore) with her tongue out and hat covering her other eye.

"Why thank you, grass ninja." Anko smirks  and identifies.

They glare at each other for a second.

"But... the fact that you're behind, while thirsty for blood is a bad move." Anko smiles, really smirking, "Unless you want a quick death..." She takes her kunai back.