Murderous Intent

Meanwhile, Killua and Wendy are finished practicing:
"*pant* I think that should do it." Wendy pants a little.
"Yeah, that'll be enough target practice for now." Killua wipes a little sweat off.

"You two are making good progress for the finals." Carla complements.

"You complementing me? That's new and thank you." Killua laughs mischievously.

"D-Don't get the wrong I idea, I was just..." Carla blushes a little, embarrassed.

"Yeah sure." Killua smirks and finds it funny.

Wendy giggles at the two before saying, "Let's go on and take a good break. It's only 2 days before the finals."

"Agreed. I am pretty hungry anyway." Killua agrees, hands in pockets before they start walking back to the hotel.

As they go back, they see hanzo training with Uyu, dosing some paper attacks.

"Oh, it's Hanzo." Wendy whispers.

"Been awhile since we last saw him." Killua replies.

"Gon did say he was in this exam as well." Carla recalls, "And him and yoshino are on the same team."

"Oh? Hey you guys!" Hanzo notices them after taking a break.

"Hello." Wendy waves, while Killua only has hands in pocket.

"Hope this is no interruption." Carla said.

"No worries, I was just taking a break." Hanzo assures after waking over, "Aren't you an adorable cat?" He kneels and tries petting her, but she slams his hand away.

"Don't treat me like some little pet." Carla scoffs.

"Heh... sorry." Hanzo scratches his head awkwardly.

Killua can't help be snicker at carla being called "Pet"

Wendy giggles too and introduces, "This is Carla. My companion."

"You're the same as that blue cat... happy, was it?" Hanzo remembers a little.

"You dare compare me to him?" Carla isn't pleased.

"It's true though." Killua smirks mischievously before telling Hanzo, "She gets flatter when she's compared to him."

"I do not!" Carla was about to have at it, but Wendy holds her back while Killua snickers.

Hanzo laughs too before changing subject, "Anyways, you guys were training as well?"

"Yep. It's always good to have a training partner." Wendy nods, and Killua blushes a little, flattered.

"Y-Yeah... and I see four eyes over there your partner too." Killua states to Hanzo.

"Yeah, Uyu's pretty good for a training partner." He replies.

The latter walks over, "If only I hadn't lost to that other teammate of yours, all three of us could have been in." Uyu sighs to Hanzo.

"Gon is just that strong and found away around those explosives, what can ya say?" Killua shrugs.

"I look forward to our bout in the final competition then last time in the hunter exam." Hanzo said.