First Exam: Written Test

"No, No, No, No!" Naruto starts panicking dramatically.

"I can't stand paper tests!" Gon does too and both of them are downed by it.

"They're totally out of it now." Carla sweat-drops, "Writing exams are totally not where they're at their best."

"Of all the things, the examiner just had to do that first." Killua sighs.

"Gon's head is gonna start steaming through this and... I don't think we can calm him down." Wendy said.

"We sure can't. He's just gonna have to fight through it himself without us." Killua nods.

"Naruto has no choice, but to do it as well." Carla says with hands on her hips, "Complaining simply won't get them out of this."

With that said, the examinees turn in their applications and pick a number card to tell them where to sit.

"Everyone I know got separated from each other." Naruto thought in dramatic depress as everybody sits in their assigned seats, "What should I do?"

"Naruto?" Hinata speaks up, shyly.

Naruto sits up and sees her sitting next to him, "Oh, you're hinata, when did you get here...?"

"Looks like I'm sitting with you guys too." Gon says and smiles as he sits on the other side of hinata.

"You too, gon...?" Naruto asks and is happy.

"Glad to see I got two people I know to sit with." Gon  grins.

"I was thinking the same thing." Naruto thumbs up.

"Let's do our best." Hinata nods and blushes, mostly at naruto.

"Sure." They both said.

"I didn't notice her at all. She really needs to talk more." Naruto thought.

"Yep. We're separated from each other." Killua looks around, "All in our own spots, away from the people we know." He eyes Gon with Naruto and Hinata, "Well, almost everyone."

"It feels much better with friends around." Wendy mutters to Carla, who's laying on top her blue head.

"It can't be helped, child." Carla mutters back, "It's more important to get through this first."

"This exam has a few rules." Ibiki announces, "I will not accept any questions so listen carefully."

"Few rules? No questions?" Sakura thought and doesn't get it.

"This written exam consists of 10 questions and each is worth one point." He writes on the board, "This is a deduction based test. If you get one wrong, then you get deducted. If you get three wrong, then you're points will be reduced to 7."

"If I get 10 wrong, then I get a 0." Naruto thought and gets it, nodding.

"I know pretty much nothing about being a ninja, so how should I know any of this stuff...?!" Gon thought with dramatic eyes.

"We known absolutely nothing about being a ninja so what do we do?" Wendy whispers up at carla.

"How should I know? We'll just have to think of something, that's all." Carla whispers back