Rookies Assembled

Before they walked in, They run into kakashi, who congratulates them on making it before letting them inside.

Room 301:

After they entered, they see a lot of genin in the room, now completely glaring at them.

"Whoa..." Gon is surprised of the crowd.

"There's so many people taking this exam..." Sakura trails, a little shakened.

"It looks to be an equal amount of people like in the hunter exam, probably even more..." Wendy mutters, a little surprised.

"So far this is different from the grand magic games." Carla looks around, "Since it was a fight between guilds anyway."

"They all look very strong..." Sakura gulps, nervous.

"Are you nervous?" Wendy asks sakura, to which she hesitantly doesn't reply.

"Telling by her expression... she is." Carla figures.

Wendy touches her shoulder, "It's normal to be nervous, sakura. It's in all of us." She gives a comforting smile.

"You're right..." Sakura calms down a little.

"Sasuke! You're late!" A blonde hair girl runs up(Name: Ino) and hugs sasuke from behind, much to his annoyance, "I've been eagerly waiting for you ever since I heard that I get to see you after such a long time." She blushes.

"Who is she?" Carla questions in wonder.

Sakura is annoyed with ino being on him and exclaims, "Hey! Get away from sasuke! Ino-Pig!"

"Hold on, isn't she the one who also..." Wendy points to her and asks sakura, now knowing she's sakura's love-rival that she talked about.

"Thta's right!" Sakura exclaims and confirms, "This pig is also has it for sasuke, and I'm not gonna let her!"

"Oh my, if it isn't sakura." Ino greets her and taunts, "You're forehead is wide and as usual... you're still so ugly.

"What was that?!" Sakura is very annoyed with here, to which Ino sticks her tongue out at her in a taunting manner.

"Wow." Wendy blushes a little bit over them arguing over sasuke.

"Don't pay them any attention, wendy." Carla advises and looks up at here, "Girls like that are too blinded in love over guys like that. It's really pathetic to see."

"Pathetic to see?"  Ino thought, having heard carla and scoffs at her sassiness.

"You're way too famous, sasuke." Killua teases, "Shame that you have to deal with all of this throughout the exam."

"Hmph." Sasuke scoffs, with ino still next to him.

"He sure doesn't seem to enjoy it, that's for sure." Gon sweat-drops.

Two other then walk up(Name: Shikamaru and Choji).

"Are you three going to take this troublesome exam, too?" Shikamaru asks with hands in pocket, looking uninterested.

"Oh look." Naruto notices them, "Hey gon, those guys are called the idiot trio." He teases.

"Really?" Gon didn't know.

"Stop calling us that. It's annoying." Shikamaru says.

"You seem to find each other annoying." Killua says to naruto

"They all seem like clowns the way I see it." Carla says.

"You could say that again..." Wendy kinda agrees.