Preliminary Matches(Part 4)

Naruto uses the healing ointment and his wounds are healing fast, "Woah, this stuff hinata gave me sure works fast." He hands to sakura, "You want, sakura?"

"Hmm? Uh... no thanks." Sakura replies.

"How about you, Killua, Wendy?" Naruto asks them next.

"Nah, I'm good." Killua declines, "I heal pretty fast so my wounds are nothing."

"Woah, well that's incredible." Naruto says

"I'm fine too. Mines are not bothering me." Wendy declines too.

"Okay, then what about you?" Naruto looks down at carla.

"No thanks. I haven't even done anything." Carla crosses her arms.

"Hmm, what about you, gon?" Naruto asks.

"Sure." Gon takes some and puts some on his wound, but it doesn't heal fast, "Hmm, that's strange... it's not healing fast like it did yours."

"Woah, that is strange." Naruto nods.

"Only your wounds will heal fast, naruto. It's not the ointment, it's the power of the 9-tailed fox." Kakashi thought and reveals, "It never ceases to surprise me."

Hinata walks down medics, "Um... Kiba." She calls and he sits up, "H-Here's some healing ointment... it's for you and akamaru..."

"Heh, forgot about us. It's best to start worrying about yourself, hinata." Kiba advises.

"What do you mean?" Hinata asks.

"Only 6 left: You, Lee, Neji, Choji and those 2 guys from the sound and sand villages." He counts, "Listen to me. Be smart. If they put against that guy from the sand village, you got to hurry and withdraw. Same with neji, just be smart and walk away. Trust me, he's merciless and won't hesitate to destroy you."

"Alright... we'll now pick the names for the next match." Hayate announces and the board starts selecting.

Everyone turns toward the board and the next one is revealed to be:

Hinata Hyuga vs Neji Hyuga

Hinata has a frightened look on here face upon her turn and who she's up against.

"Damn it..." Kiba curses, seeing neji as hinata's opponent.

"Hinata..." Kurenai thought, worried for her.

"This should be an interesting matchup." Lord hokage thought.

Neji only glares at who he's facing.

The two are then face to face with each other after going down.

"I never thought, that you and I would end up fighting each other

"I never thought, that you and I would end up fighting each other... Hinata." Neji said.

"Nor did, big brother neji." Hinata replies.