In a little trouble x Meeting Team 7

The Title and cover page says it all. They meet Team 7 in this chapter!

Gon, Killua, Wendy, and Carla are enjoying themselves as they explore some other parts of the village for the last 30 minutes.

After that:
"I had a blast!" Gon stretches.

"Me too!" Wendy happily agrees, "I'd like to check out the hot springs later on."

"We will once the exams are finished." Carla says.

"Those ninja cakes and pies are looking good there." Killua thinks happily, "Definitely getting me one of those later on."

"Erza would of loved the cake ones." Wendy says.

"Oh yeah, the weapons shop had some weird tools." Gon recalls, "Wonder what those were."

"The signs said they were shurikens and Kunai knifes I believe." Killua recalls, "Read it next time."

"Those are probably what ninja's use to fight." Wendy guess, "Erza-san would of loved to buy a lot of them since she's an armor mage."

"So, technically weaponry is her thing, huh." Killua guesses.

"That's right." Wendy nods while holding carla.

"Anyway, we should look for a hotel." Carla suggested, "Which should be around here somewhere."

"That's what the maps for." Gon states.

As Killua takes it out, they hear a scream around the corner, which alerts them.

"Someone screamed." Wendy hears.

"Let's go check it out." Gon rushes ahead.

"There's trouble already, huh." Killua sighs.

"We weren't even here that long either." Carla sighs as well.

"We'll follow him anyway." Wendy goes as well.

"Coming." Killua follows.

They run to the left corner path and see a guy in black clothes holding a little kid in the air, by the scarf.

"What the-!" Gon is surprised at the sight.

"Does that hurt, punk?" The guy said(Name: Kankuro), while holding the kid by his scarf in the air.

"We're gonna get scolded later, you know?" The girl next to him warns, Name: Temari.

"Is he there just to bully a little kid?" Killua eye-brows, not fine with it either.

"How could he..." Wendy trails.

"Sorry, it was my fault..." The pinked-haired girl said on the other side of where the trio is, Name: Sakura.

"Hey! Get your hands off him!" The yellow haired whiskers kid exclaims dramatically, Name: Naruto.

"Look, there's also others on the opposite side." Carla notices, "Looks like that yellowed hair one is about to do something."

"I guess we'll just leave it to them." Killua says, "At least that saves us from-" he was about to finish until.

"Yeah! You heard him!" Gon steps up and exclaims, "Let the kid go!"

"Huh?" Kankuro turns to gon, "And just who're you?"

"Doesn't matter, just put him down." Gon demands.

"Heh, not a chance." Kankuro smirks and ignores him.

"I knew he was gonna do that." Killua sighs.