Chapter 1

Dear Diary,

I have never felt that I am loved in my whole entire life. I just want to be someplace where I can feel that I am not a burden. I feel like I am a burden every second of every day, I feel like it would have been way better if I was never born. My family would have been a way lot happier and they would have lead a perfect life. I just want to feel loved. I need someone whom I can rely on. Whom I can hug whenever I feel low. Just want to feel needed. Just need to know that I belong somewhere. I want someone whom I can hug anytime I want. Someone with whom I can talk about stuff that doesn't make sense at all. Someone to call mine. Someone to call me mine. Someone to tell everything to. Someone who will never judge me. I just want to belong somewhere. I, Harry Styles want someone to love me for being me. I hope that tomorrow in my new day at school, I won't be bullied anymore for being me, and by being me I means by being the gay quiet kid. I just wish there will be someone nice in this new school, who will at least try to understand me. 

After writing his feelings down in his diary, Harry got up from his table and looked at his room. There were plain white walls in his room, which he hated because that was just boring. There was a master size bed, a painting of some plants, which Harry had no idea, what it was doing there. He also had a study table in the corner of his room beside his book shelf, of course. Harry loved reading books. Especially fiction, it was an escape for him, just like music was. He adored music and fiction over everything. He sighed and headed downstairs. As he reached down, he saw his mum and step-dad chatting with his elder sister, Gemma. From the look on their face, Harry could tell that, it was about some serious topic. 

His mother saw him coming down the stairs and said, "Harry, we need to talk." 

He sat down at the sofa and motioned his hand, as a sign for them to begin. His step-dad, Robin began to speak, "Son, Gemma is moving away to America, so that she can pursue her dream of becoming a model. She had been offered the job of the lead model in a fashion magazine. She will be leaving tomorrow." 

Harry was taken aback from their confession. He felt sick to the stomach. He didn't want his sister to leave him. Gemma was the only one with whom Harry could talk. He never interacted with people, because they thought he was some sort of a freak. He loved his sister a lot. He felt tears prickling in his eyes. He faced to Gemma and asked, "When did you get the offer?"

"About a month ago. I know, you are upset with me, that I didn't tell you earlier. But Harry, I just didn't have the nerves to break this out to you. I am so sorry, Harry." She replied. 

"That's your defense? Seriously? That you didn't have the nerves to tell me? Come On Gemma. You know, I love you a lot. I would have been happy for you. I know, that I will miss you a lot. But I won't stop you from finally following your dream. I am just upset that you didn't tell me earlier. I love you and I will miss you." His voice cracked at the end. 

Gemma came rushing to him and hugged him tightly. "I will miss you too, Harmelon." They all had dinner while discussing about Gemma's departure. Harry didn't want to eat, but for the sake of his sister, he did. 

He went to his room, after saying good night to his family. As he entered his room, he slammed the door and kicked his foot on the table. "Gemma is leaving, because she is tired of you. She doesn't want to be around you anymore. You draw everyone away." He whisper yelled. He sat down on the floor and sobbed himself to sleep. He had almost forgot that, he had school the next day, for the matter of fact, he was joining a new school. God he was fucked up. 

Harry woke up to the sound of his alarm going off. It was 6:30 in the morning and he was definitely not a morning person. He noticed that he fell asleep on the floor. He got up and his body was aching from sleeping in a not so comfortable position. He headed towards his personal bathroom and brushed his teeth. He came back to his room to pick out some clothes that he was going to wear. He then headed to the shower. He spent about 20 minutes in the shower. He wrapped a towel around his waist and came back to his room. He saw his reflection in the mirror in his room. He was disgusted by looking at his reflection. He scrunched his eyes shut and put on the clothes he picked earlier. He was wearing, black skinny jeans and paired it with a white gucci hoodie. He headed downstairs to greet his family. They were all siting at the diner table. They all greeted Harry and he just nodded. 

"When are you leaving?" He asked his older sister.

"Umm.. around 10. You will be at school. I am sorry." She replied.

"It's okay." He said and hugged her and left for school. He pulled out his classic SUV by BMW. It was of matt black color. He hopped on the driving seat and headed towards his new school. He reached the school in about next 25 minutes. He parked his car and headed towards the administration office. 

There was a man siting at the reception. Harry greeted him and asked him for his schedule. He was a senior in high school. He was soon given his schedule. He was now waiting for a boy who was asked to show him the campus, which he didn't ask for. Suddenly a blonde guy came running towards him. 

"I am so sorry. I forgot that I had to show you the campus." The blonde guy spoke in an Irish accent. He had blue eyes and by just looking at him, Harry could tell that he had an outgoing personality. 

" 'S alright." Harry replied.

"Thank you mate. By the way, I am Niall. Niall Horan. I am also a senior. " He said while holding out his hand for Harry. 

Harry shook his hand and said, " 'M Harry. Harry Styles." 

"Come on then. I will show you around." Then Harry followed this Niall guy. He was really fascinated by Niall's personality. How everyone in hallway would smile at him or wave at him and how enthusiastically he would return the gesture. But Harry couldn't be his friend, he decided that he won't make friends with anyone, as no one will get to know him and similarly no one will find out that he is gay  and thus he won't be bullied anymore. But boy, little did Harry know that, he was going to meet the pair of brightest blue eyes he has ever seen. 

********************************************************

A/N

Yo guys, this is my first ever Larry Fanfiction and I am so excited about it. Tell me how do you think it is. Leave your feedbacks. It would be fantastic if you guys could check out my other fictional work. 

This was just a filler for the next chapter. I will be posting regularly. Till then bye-bye.

~xx