Chapter 4

Louis saw Harry running in the hallway and he knew something bad must have happened. He ran behind him. But Harry was so fast that he almost lost him. Louis saw him enter the restroom. He went in the restroom. As he entered the restroom. He heard quite sobs of someone and he knew that this 'someone' was Harry. He reached the stall in which Harry was. He opened the door and his heart ached at the sight in front of him. He saw Harry on the ground, sobbing, scratching his arms and muttering something to himself. Louis immediately hugged him. Harry flinched away but stayed in his arms. Louis was constantly saying motivating things in his ears, but that wasn't helping. Louis didn't know what to do. So, he just gripped Harry tightly and started rubbing his hand over Harry's hair. He started to sing,

Like a bird on a tree
I'm just sitting here
I got time
It's clear to see
From up here
The world seems small
We can sit together
It's so beautiful

Harry' sobs became quite. Harry was now paying attention to Louis' voice.

 You and me

We're meant to be
In the great outdoor
Forever free

Sometimes I need to go
Take a step back
To see the truth around you
From a distance you can tell.

Harry' breath now returned to normal pace. 

You and me meant to be
In the great outdoors
Forever free

You and me meant to be
In the great outdoors
Forever free. 

Louis' voice was so soothing, it calmed Harry down. He was now just clutching on to Louis' arm. Harry felt this feeling that he was safe in his arms. Louis sounded like an angel. It seemed like God themselves were singing to Harry. Louis rubbed his hand over Harry' hair.

They stayed there for 10 minutes. Harry felt completely relieved now. Louis held Harry's face in his hands and said, "Want to talk about it?"

Harry just shook his head as in to say no. Louis pecked Harry' hair. He helped Harry stand up. The bell rang. Louis asked Harry if he should stay with him but replied by saying no. Louis was leaving but Harry held his hand and said, "Thank you for everything. I don't think I can ever repay you."

To which Louis replied by saying, "Don't worry about that Harold. I will find a way." and then he winked at Harry. He left, leaving Harry completely crushing over him and Harry might have checked Louis out while he was leaving. Might have. 

Harry fixed himself up and went to his next class, which was English. He shared this class with Niall and he was excited to see the Bubbly Irish lad. Harry would admit that Niall had the most outgoing and sweet personality. Harry really liked Niall, as a friend of course. 

He saw Niall at the door of the classroom waiting for him. Harry felt really happy. He greeted Niall and they went inside the classroom together. They sat together and the professor was late, so they were chatting a bit. 

"You should come with us to my house today. My parents are out of town, so I invited the boys over. You should come too." Niall said. 

"I am sorry, but I don't do well with people. And I would be a burden." Harry replied.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? How could you even think that you would be burden. You don't have to worry about bonding with boys. Liam is the sweetest guy ever, he will comfort you. Zayn looks like he is a bad-ass but he is too the sweetest guy ever. He's bringing his girlfriend over too, Gigi. She' really nice. And then we have Louis, he pretends that he doesn't care but he does, and once you get to know him personally, there is no way that you resist being with him." Niall said. 

"Umm, I guess, I can try." Harry replied while rubbing the back of his neck. Niall clapped his hands in response. 

The teacher finally came and apologized for being late.