Chapter 9

Louis woke up at 6 in the morning. He was not going to school today. He had no power to go to school. But he couldn't sleep anymore. So he just went to his bathroom and took a shower and decided to do some homework. He couldn't concentrate because his mind kept shifting back to Harry and how was he doing. Was he alright? He just hoped that he was getting better. He knew something was not okay with him. He knew no normal boy flinches at any kind of touch. No normal teenage boy flinches at any sharp or loud sound. No normal teenage boy keeps so much to himself. He knew something was off about Harry. He just wanted to help that green eyed boy. Louis was not usually the one to carr about someone so easily. But something about this boy was different. The way he carried himself. How big dimples were when the smiled genuinely. But that did only happen once. How green ocenic his eyes were. How perfectly raspy his voice was. How much kindness was behind those eyes. How pure of heart he has. Louis could tell it all. He observes Harry way too carefully to be wrong with any of that information. He sat there thinking about Harry for almost more than an hour.

He finally glanced up at the clock. It was 11 in the morning, so he decided to text him.

"Hey Harry. I am hope you are taking your meds.  Do you mind if I come over?"

He got no reply. He thought Harry was asleep so he just shrugged it off and waited for about 2 hours before texting him again.

"Harry. Where are you?"

He waited for another hour. He still got no reply. So he deicded to call him. It went directly to voice mail. He was now worried sick. He shouldn't be this worried but he was. He was now pacing back and forth his room. Ugh. He groaned to himself. He quickly popped on his shoes and went to Harry's house.

As he reached there he quickly knocked on the door. No response. He did it again. No response. Louis was now beginning to panic. A quick idea popped up to his head. He went arpund the house to the back door. And the door was locked. But he noticed a window which was a bit far to reach so he climbed up and then fell down. After falling for dozens of time, he finally got in.

"HARRY!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. He searched every room. He knocked on the door of Harry's room, he got no response so he went in. He saw Harry unconscious on the floor. His heart skipped a beat at that moment. He rushed to his side. Laid his head down his lap and called out his name. He got no response.  He shaked Harry gently and his eyelids began to open.

*******
As Harry was coming to consciousness, he felt the bright sunlight flashing which caused his eyes to burn. He felt an insane throbbing headache. But he noticed someone's presence and it comforted him. He fully opened his eye lids and saw the bright blue eyed boy sitting there. Looking like he saw a ghost or some shit. Then it hit Harry. Last night he was feeling really sad. He had a panic attack and then he felt week to his bones because he had not eaten a proper meal since Gemma left for America. He got up to get some water. But then his body couldn't take it anymore so he collided to the ground. He began to say something to Louis but he was cut off by a finger to his lips.

"Shush! How are you feeling?" Louis asked.

"Weak to the bones."he answered honestly.

"Come let's get you something to eat." Louis said. He then helped him get downstairs. While ignoring the tingling sensations going over his whole body. He laid Harry down on one of the sofas.  It was the first time for Louis to be here. Inside Harry's house. And as he thought Harry's house was extravagant.  It was lavish.
He then rushed to the kitchen.

Harry was laying down on the sofa as Louis came with a glass of orange drink? "What's that?"he asked.

"It's Glucose and as I presume you like the orange flavour. I thought you should get some sort of energy boost first while I will be cooking. Because I have never ever made a single meal before. So it will take time." Louis said with a smile while handing Harry the glass.

"So this will be your first cooking experience? Seriously? How can you have never cooked before?" Harry said while giggling.  And to Louis it was the sweetest sound ever. Harry then immediately stopped and looked to the ground and it looked like he was about to cry. Louis just wrapped an arm around him and it seemed like both of them melted at the touch.

"Very well we don't want the chicken to burn. So I am gonna check on that." Louis said while pulling away and Harry just nodded. Now while Louis was in the kicthen, he had to pass some time, so he grabbed one of his favourite books; Sherlock Holmes.

It had been quite a few time, when Louis came back with a tray full of food. It smelled delicious.

"mon roi, may I present to you the best chicken stuffed with mozzarella rapped in parma ham with a side of homemade potato." Louis said in a fake posh accent; to which he just laughed. And not to be exaggerating Louis just melted at the sound.

Harry took the first bite in and he just loved it.

"It's the legit best." Harry said while moaning and Louis's member took that in notice.

He ate in complete silence when Louis was just adoring his beauty. But Louis noticed something about Harry as well, that he got full easily and it felt like he was eating reluctantly, it was not because the food didn't taste good. He tasted one bite for himself from Harry's plate to which he got a blush. It tasted pretty darn good. So why wasn't he eating properly. He decided to not brought it up now. Harry needed rest.

"Louis. Thank you. For everything." Harry said interrupting him from his thoughts, to which he smiled and said,
"No need to thank me. I will be therr for Harry and yeah, you will be living with me. Not here. Not alone."

"But-" "no but's you are coming with me to my home till you parents come back."

"Fine" Harry said while looking at the floor.

"Harry I am only doing this for you. You can't be alone right now. I want to take care of you."

I want to take care of you.  Was the only sentence that caught Harry's attention. Louis wanted to take care of my why? He thought to himself.

No he doesn't want to take care of you.

He will just use you because you aren't worthy of taking care.

Harry tried his best to ignore the voices and to his surprise they shut off this time.

"Let's get your stuff then we will head out."

********