Chapter 18

It has been exact two days since the boys started dating. They have kept it a secret till now. Harry was sat on his bed in his room. Yes he returned to his house after a painful goodbye to Louis and his family. To say he missed Louis would jot suffice what he is feeling. He adores the blue eyed boy. His injuries have been healing pretty well now. But the pain is still somewhere there and his so great parents have not noticed it yet. How lovely of them. Note the sarcasm.

"Harry! Come down dinner is ready." His mother shouted from downstairs.

Woah Harry didn't expect that. They never had dinner together anymore. Unless it was something really important. He hesitantly got out of bed and went downstairs.

He was greeted by his mum and dad at the dinner table. He replied with a simple nod.

"Honey I made your favourite chicken parma ham." Anne smiled down at her son.

"Thank you." He replied with a fake smile. Why are they being so weird? That's what Harry was thinking.

"Mother what's the matter? You want to say something so spill the beans." Harry said while stuffing the food in his mouth.

Anne and Robin looked at each other and nodded.

Robin spoke up, "Son, listen we got a great business deal in the US. We are planning on taking it." Harry gulped before telling his step dad to continue.

"So that means we have to move to The US...." Robin finished.

"What?!? But what about your business here?" Harry asked while trying to hold back tears.

"We are going to sell the building and buy a better one in the US." Anne said.

"What about my schooling?" He asked.

"We looked up a few schools there son." His mother continued. "You will love it there. It will better for the company, us and Gemma. We looked up a few houses as well. They are so luxur-." She was cut off by Harry slamming his fist on the table.

"SHUT UP! All you guys care about is you, your damn company and your perfect daughter. Why don't you ever think about me? I also get to have a say because it's my fucking life. You can't go on making decisions about my life for God's sake. You have always neglected me emotionally so why do I have care about what benefits your company. You were never there for me mother. Never. Gemma was. But heck she got tired of me. You never asked me how my day went now you want me to pack my bags and leave my life behind. Is that what you want?" Harry asked with venom laced through his speech.

His parents were shocked at Harry's outburst. Anne quickly recovered and said; "Harry you need to calm down. Once we are in The US we will talk this thro-." She was again cut off by Harry getting up from the table.

"Let me get this clear; I am not leaving. I will fucking not go to US. I don't care if you guys cut me out or shit. I have a bank account in which Gran left all her money. Yea all her money. So that won't be an issue. And you guys barely cared about me so that's not an issue at all. So thank you. I am leaving." He went upstairs to grab his stuff. He took a duffle bag and stuffed all his clother, shoes and some notebooks. He grabbed his laptop and phone and headed dow stairs.

"Listen Harry Styles, if you leave we will not ask you to comeback. Ever." His Mother said with venom lacing through.

"That won't be a problem at all." He said while slamming the gate. He hoped on HIS Mercedes. That his Nan gifted him last year and started to drive to the only place he felt safe in. And crying and driving together; not a good combination.

****

Louis was sitting with his family watching The Notebook, when he heard pounding on his door. Lottie hesitantly got up to see who is it at 9 in the eveing. She opened the door and the sight in front of her made her whole body shiver.