Chapter 19

The next morning Harry woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around him protectively. He noticed that a bare chested Louis was sleeping beside him. He smiled at him. He kissed the blue eyed boy to wake him up. Louis groaned. Harry knew exactly what to do. He climed on top of Louis carefully not to wake him up. He peppered Louis's face with kisses. Moving down from his lips to his jaw and then to his neck. He started to suck on a specific spot. Louis moved beneath him. He smirked. He made a bruise there and then kissed it.

His hand travelled down Louis's tonned torso. He started to bite Louis's nipples and that got Louis sweating. He was still not up. Harry was getting irritated so he palmed Louis from over his boxers. That seemed to work as the blue eyed boy released a moan and woke up panting.

"Harry what are-" before he could finish, his lips were attacked by another pair of perfect lips. This kiss was harsh and full of lust yet sweet and caring at the same time. Does that make sense. Well to them it did.

"Shshhh." Harry whispered and moved down to suck Louis's nipples that caused him to release a messy moan. "Babe..."

Harry eyed Louis up and down and licked his lips. He began to palm Louis over  his boxers. Then looked at Louis asking for consent; Louis nodded quickly making the curly lad chuckle. He bent down and licked Louis over the boxer. A wet spot from pre cum was evident. He tugged the boxers down and gasped at Louis's length. It was huge and hard. Standing high. He bit his lips before licking a fat strip over the tip.

"You are a fucking tease. Ugh." Louis moaned. Harry without any warning took his whole length in his mouth and began massaging his balls. That caused yet another moan. After a good minute of so, he began to bob his head up and down at a slow pace. Then instantly picking up the pace and taking most of Louis lenght. His tongue swirled around his lenght.

"Fuck Haz." Louis said while tugging Harry's hair and pushing him further more while not hurting Harry.

Harry began to bob his head at a fast pace and that made Louis a withering mess. Soon white strips were leaking and going all over Harry's face. The older boy smirked and kissed Harry instantly. He could taste himself but he couldn't care less.

"Mmmm." Harry moaned into the kiss that allowed Louis's tongue to enter his mouth. They snogged for a good five minutes before Louis satrted kissing all over his torso and leaving a mark on his collar bone. Louis also bit his nipples that made Harry moan the loudest. Louis smirked.

Soon after Harry was aslo coming. They were both panting mess by the end of it.

"If that's how I am gonna be woken up, I should sleep again." Louis smirked. Harry blushed and kissed Louis. It was soft and slow.

"Come princess let's clean you up and head downstairs." Louis said while pecking his cheek.

******

They reached the kitchen after taking showers; separately. All the Tomlinson family was seated at the kitchen table. As Phoebe and Daisy saw Harry they rushed to him and hugged him. Harry hugged them back and kissed their foreheads. The rest of the family smile and Lottie even snapped a picture. The eventually pull away only because it was Lottie's turn to hug Harry. Followed by Fizzy then by Jay. Harry was smiling huge. He went to see Doris and Ernest. They all giggled after seeing him. Louis couldn't be happier.

"Mum the eggs were amazing." Louis said while putting away his and Harry's plate. Jay smiled at his baby boy.

"You guys got any plans for today?" Jay asked the boys.

"Don't know. Do you have anything in my mind?" Louis asked.

"I was thinking maybe all of us go out and eat today." Jay said.