Chapter 10

They were now standing infront of a big mansion that is Louis's house. It was really huge just like Harry's. And it even had a garden. They went to the door and knocked. Soon a lady in her mid 40's opened the door and smiled at them.

"Louis! Come on in baby and I presume you are the famous Harry Styles aka the most beautiful boy. " as the lady said, both of them blushed.

"Harry this is my mum." Louis said.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Tomlinson" Harry said while shaking her hand.

"It Johannah Deakin. Call me Jay." She said with a smile. "Now come on in."

As they were inside the house, Harry took a moment to look at the interiors.  It was amazing. Everything was so decent yet so beautiful. As he was taking in his surrounding, he heards screams coming from upstairs and then 4 girls came rushing down.

"Girls, we have someone over. Introduce yourself. " Jay said.

"Hii I am Lottie." One of them said with a bright smile.

"Hii I am Fizzy. Me and Lottie are twins." The other one said with a smirk much like Louis's.

"I am Phoebe and this is Daisy. We are also twins." The other two girls waved at him smiling bright.

"Hii Girls. I am Harry. And you are all so beautiful. Just like your mother." All the 5 ladies blushed and Louis was just adoring all of them.

"Come we will now meet the youngest of Tomlinson Family." Louis said taking Harry's hand and dragging him inside a room.

"There's more?" Harry said with a smile.

They got inside a room which was filled with baby stuff. "Here we have Ernest and Doris. They are also twins." Louis said.

Harry bent down to Dorris up and then started to make funny faces which made the baby giggle. Then he laid Dorris down and picked up Ernest and did the same.

Could this man get any more perfect. Louis thought to himself.

"Louis. They are really cute. I already love them."

"It's all in The Tomlinson genes."  He said with a smirk.

"Can't argue that." Harry said with a smirk and that was the first time he smirked infront of Louis and it was so sexy that Louis had to control himself so that he doesn't smash their lips together. 

**********

They were now sat at Louis's room. It was a big room with a bed in the middle and a desk at one end and with closet at the other and there was a room that led to the bathroom. The walls were painted minty green and the ceiling was white. There were also black and white photographs of Louis along with his friends or family that made the room look really asethetic.

"Harry?" Louis asked. "Hmm." He hummed in return. "Can I ask you something?" Harry knew where this was going. He looked at his hands for a minute or so and then finally said yes.

"Do you happen to know the reason for you passing out in your room?"
He looked down at his palms and thought that he should lie but when he looked at Louis he was looking at him with pleading eyes as in to say to be honest. So he decided to tell him the truth.

"Umm. I-I passed out b-because I had not eaten anything for a-a long time." He said while looking down at his hands. "And why was that?" Louis asked. "Because food makes me sick. I don't feel like eating ever." Harry's eyes were now watering up.

Louis decided not to push it further away. He just wrapped his arms around the curly headed lad. And the curly headed lad seemed to melt at his touch. Harry didn't know why but he started to sob soon in Louis's arms. No one has hugged him so dearly. His mum never hugs him. Robin doesn't. Because they are always so busy. Gemma is away. He has no friend. So he never got hugged and Louis's touch also had that effect on him. Louis rubbed his back as in to calm him down and said soothing things in his ears. Harry didn't know when but he fell asleep in Louis's arms.

*******