Chapter 21

After the episode, Harry told Louis all about his feelings and Louis listened and assured him that how proud of him he is and how much he loved him. They were entangled on the bed, laying down. They were home alone.

Louis was playing with Harry's locks and humming quietly. Harry looked up and pecked Louis's lips. "You are such a tease." Louis pouted. He giggled. He pecked him again but Louis was not having it. He grabbed his face and started kissing him. Harry was kissing back. Their kiss was so full of lust and desire. Their tongues rolled against each other perfectly. Fitted like a lock and a key. Louis tugged on Harry's bottom lip that earned a moan from the younger boy. They got up without breaking the kiss and Harry sat on Louis's lap, moaning. Louis satrted kissing down his neck and collar bone, leaving marks there. Louis detached his lips from his mily soft skin and smirked at his work. Harry kissed him again harshly that earned a whimper from both of them them. Their makeout was getting them both hard. He grinded his ass down Louis's crotch, making him moan loudly.

Louis's hands were roaming Harry's back under the shirt and he said, "off."
Harry threw his shirt down and Louis's too, kissed down Louis's long tanned torso, sucking at his nipples, making him groan loudly.

"Harry are you sure you wanna do this? We don't have to do anything if you don't wany to." Louis said while panting.

"I want it Lou. I need it. I am sure." Harry said eagerly.

"Tell me exactly what you need baby."

"Want your pretty and fat cock inside of me and wreck me." He said with dark eyes. Louis's dick twiched at the words. He switched positions so that he towering over Harry and started kissing all along his torso and sucking at his nipples causeing the boy under him to squirm in pleasure. He licked a fat strip over his happy trail, then removed his pants along with boxers. Harry's dick sprung and slapped against his stomach. Louis groaned at the sight.

Without any warning Louis engulfed Harry's member in his mouth and started bobbing his head up and down at a really fast pace making Harry's inside flutter. He removed his mouth and grabbed lube and condom form the nightstand, popped open the bottle and put a generous amount on his fingers.

"If you ever want me to stop just tell me baby." He said with worry and Harry nodded with a smile, that assured him.

He spread Harry apart and moaned at the his pink clenching hole, ready to be wrecked. He slowly put one finger in causing Harry to whine but then remotely relax.

"More." Harry said while grinding against the finger. Louis added another and gave him some time to adjust and started scissoring them open. Harry was moaning so loudly, and like a porn star, that only could have made him cum.

"Need you in me Lou." Harfy said while breathing heavily. He nodded and wore a condom and applied a lot of lube, he didn't want his baby to get hurt.

Soon enough Louis's member was tipping against Harry's rim and he slapped it a few times and then slowly entered Harry. Harry winced at the pain and dig his nails into his biceps. Tears were welling up in his eyes.

"Do you want me to pull out baby?" He asked with concern.

"No just n-need some time to adjust." Harry replied.

After a good minute Harry told Louis to move and the pain was replaced by pleasure. Immense pleasure.

"Fuck you are so tight Haz." Louis groaned and thrust faster into Harry.

"Yes! God Lou love your dick in me." Harry moaned out loud. He groaned at his baby's moan.

"Yeah? So needy for my cock baby. You look so good under me looking completely wrecked. Sweating like crazy and moaning my name like I am a god. Huh? " Louis groaned while thrusting harder.

"Argh Right there lou. Right there. Agh"
Louis knew he found Harry's prostate and angled himself to hit his prostate again.

Both of them were near to their climax.

"I am gonna cum-m." Harry said with a hoarse voice.

"Come for me princess."

"Fuck Daddy!" Harry slipped out and came.

The word did some magic and Louis came as well. It was his best orgasm. Both of them were sweating and panting profusely. He pulled out after a minute and saw that Harry went into subspace and grabbed some tissues to clean them up. He came back and saw Harry was still away. He cleaned them and laid beside Harry engulfing him in his wrath and saying comforting things,

"You did so well baby. Love you. Come back please."

Eventually Harry came back and grinned, "that was the best."

"I know princess."

*********

A/N

I suck at smuts.