Chapter 22

*Two years later*

It has been two years, two wondeful years since the boys committed their love for one another. These two years had been a fun ride with ups and downs. Harry and Louis both have recovered quite well and only go to therapy once a month. To say it was difficult for them would be exactly right but they had each other and that made up for everything.

Louis was 20 about to be 21 and Harry was 19 about to be 20. They moved out when Harry turned 18 and they were happier than ever. They live in a cozy apartment with a dog named Cookie. She's a Huskie and they are the perfect family. Niall and Liam share a flat across the hall. Zayn shared one with Gigi on the same floor. They were together and lived near their friends and visited their families every once in a while. Yes families. Over the time Anne had realized how wrong her behavior was towards Harry and felt utterly guilty. Harry being Harry forgave her. They even spend some quality time together. Gemma is still in America pursuing her dream and is having quite success at it.

Harry was also pursuing his dream of being a psychologist and Louis supported him to every penny. On the other hand Louis wanted to become a business man and was having at it at a very young age. He was already really famous and respected in his field. Harry was with him for every step of it.

To say they were happy would be a lie. They were the happiest. They decided to cherish happy moments of life so that's why they were gathered at Jay's house for a get-together. All of them were eating and chatting in the living room. Harry was so happy, his friends, his family and the his soulmate were all together having a great time.

"So Lots tell us how is it going with your boyfriend." Anne said.

Lottie blushed and said, "It's going really well. Lewis is really nice. Mom met him the other day and they seemed to hit it off. Haz and Lou already met him and they approved of him."

You see the thing is the girls see Harry as a brother and love him to death and the feeling are reciprocated.

"Yeah Lewis is a nice guy. But if he ever breaks your heart I will kill him." Harry said with a small smile, yet everyone knew what he said was true. He loved the girls more than he loved himself.

"I agree." Louis said.

"So Fiz tell us about your girlfriend." Liam said. Yes Liam, Niall, Zayn and Gigi were there because they were family and they got along with the rest of the bunch so it just worked out.

"Yeah. Her name's Khloè. Some of you have met her. She's super nice and is an environmental activist. She treats me really well." Fizzy said while trying to hide her blush.

"Yeah. They look so cute together, sometimes I just wanna throw up rainbows and shit." Zayn commented and everyone laughed.

"Lou and Haz are the same. Even more." Niall said.

"Can't argue with that." Gigi said.

It was nice all of them were having a good time, when Louis pulled Harry away from everyone. Harry was confused.

"Lou where are we going?"

"Just wait baby."

They got upto Louis's old room and stood there. Harry gave Louis a questioning look, he just shrugged it off. He opened the door to his room and everything was dark. They got in carefully.

"Lou why is everything so dark?" Harry asked.

Suddenly all the lights came back and what Harry saw shocked him. The whole room was covered in rose petals with fairly lights all over the place. He turned to see Louis and found him on one knee. He gasped.

"Harry Edward Styles, you make me the happiest I have ever been. I never knew anyone could ever be so special to me, ever. That changed the moment you came in my life. The day I saw you with our friends something in me fluttered and as I got to know you, I just wanted to make you mine forever. No one can ever repalce you or my undying love for you. I love you with all of my heart and wouldn't have been where I am today without you being by side. I love you more than life itself. So will you do the honors and make us and our relationship fireproof by marrying me?" Louis's voice cracked at the end tears flowed down his eyes.

Harry was crying as well, he jumped and nodded and then leaped at his Louis to hug him and kiss. "Yes you doofus! Yes!"

They kissed. It was so pure yet powerful. Louis showed Harry the rings, they were platinum rings with 'Fireproof' written on it. It was lovely. They placed it on each others fingers and kissed.

"Let's tell the others. They must be dying." Louis said while pulling Harry.

"They knew?"

"Of course they did." He laughed.

The End

*******

A/N

Okay so it's over. OMG! Yay.

I really enjoyed writing this one and I am def gonna write more. So yay me.

Thank you for reading!