Chapter 7

The school called Harry's parents. But none of them picked up and Harry was so upset about the fact that his parents didn't even have the time to attend the phone from his school when their child is beaten up. And Louis seemed to notice that; he took Harry's hand in his and started to rub their thumbs against each other. Harry felt this really calming.

Louis took it upon himself to take him to the hospital. While Harry being himself, refused and said that he doesn't want to be a bother. Louis shrugged him off and helped him get up and took him towards his car. Harry met Niall, Zayn and Liam on the way out. They all looked at him with sympathetic smiles. Harry just gave them a small sad smile.

Louis helped him get in the car seat and got in himself very quickly. He drove safely to the hospital. He stole glances of Harry here and there. He couldn't stop admiring them.

"Harry. You know I am here for you. You can tell me if you need anything or simply if you just want to talk to someone. I am here."

"Thank you so much Louis. It means the world. You have already done so much for me. I won't bother you again." He said while plucking at his nails. He was in so much mental and physical pain. He couldn't gather up enough courage to look at Louis. Because if he did he would break down.

"Hey. Hey. You are anything but a bother. I am doing all this willingly.  You don't know but you have helped me through a lot." Louis said while his eyes were fixed on the road.

They then remained silent. It was not an uncomfortable one. But Harry knew what he had to do after today.

They arrived at the hospital and while Harry got checked, Louis waited impatiently just to make sure that he was okay.

"Mr. Tomlinson?" The doctor asked.

"Yes ma'am. That's me."

"Well we checked Mr. Styles and he has a broken nose along with a broken rib. He has a concussion from falling. He tore one of his wrist ligaments as well. And he seems to be very skinny too. You should take good care of him. I have prescribed the medicines and get him checked again in a week. Make sure he takes proper rest."

"Okay. Well is there anything else we need to take precautions of?" Louis asked.

"Just make him take proper rest. Don't let him do any heavy physical exercise. "

" yeah okay."

******
They were on their way to Harry's house.

" Harry your mom and dad will be at home. Right?"

"Actually no. They went out of town for the night and now they have got some meetings and shit so they will stay out of town for about 2 weeks. My mum texted me that." Harry said with a frown.

"What? Two weeks? Now way I am letting you live by yourself. You are coming home with me."

"No Louis. I don't want to be a bother. I will manage it by myself."

"No way!" Louis exclaimed.

"Lou. I promise if I will need anything, I will ask you. Please."

"Okay. Fine. But you will call me if you need anything. Please."

"Yeah definitely." Harry said.

They reached Harry's house and Louis helped him in.

"You sure you don't want to come to my place?" Louis aked.

"Yeah I am positive."

Louis hugged Harry carefully so that he didn't hurt him. It felt so right. In his arms. Like they are two pieces of a puzzle. They fit perfectly together. Both of them forgot about everything else and just stayed in each other's arms. Harry pulled away and coughed awkwardly.

"Right. Bye Harry. Take care. Take your medicines properly and I will check up on you."

"Bye Louis."

********

Harry was currently laying on his bed thinking about Louis. He knew he liked Louis and something about him made his insides rush. But he also knew that he couldn't let him in not after....that incident. He was going to shut Louis off. It would be hard. Really hard for him. He really wanted to let Louis in.

He checked his phone and saw that he got a message. He checked it was from an unknown number.

"Hey Harry. It's Louis. I am just checking up on you? Hope you are okay?"

He sighed but then replied;
"Yeah Louis I am fine. Btw where did you get my number from?"

He instantly got a reply.
"I have my sources. ;)  I will leave you now. Take some rest. xx"

He smiled at the texts and how worried Louis was for him. He then drifted off to sleep thinking about how hard it was going to be to shut him off. He honestly didn't want to but he has to.