Chapter 5

It was only 9 in the evening. Harry was already in the park, he came last time and he met the gorgeous blue eyed boy. He wasn't expecting to see him again though. He was just there because it felt nice to spend sometime thinking about stuff. He sat at the bench and looked towards the sky and man was it beautiful. The moon was shining bright and the stars were just complementing to it's beauty. 

Harry just wanted to reach out to the moon. He just wanted to fly away, high. He just wanted to be away from everything. People think that he's really happy, but no one knows that he is lonely deep inside. No one knows him well. Not even Gemma, his sister and his best friend. He just want that someone who understand him, who wants to understand him. Who puts in the efforts to do so. He wanted it so badly. someone to cuddle with. Harry loves physical affection. He has always craved it. He never gets it from anyone, not even his mum. He wants someone to hold him and let him cry and let it all out. He's glad that he's making some new friends but that's not enough for him. He's grateful for them but he just wishes for that someone. Some knight in the shining armor. Some almighty savior who will brighten his world up like nobody else does. Harry has always been a giver, he never asks for the things that he wants, but he just wants this somebody so badly. 

He was staring at the sky and tears filled his eyes. Sometimes, he just cries for hours and this was one of those times. He looked at the sky and said, "Why do I not deserve happiness?" tears falling down his eyes. 

Because, you are a faggot.

Everyone hates you.

You are ugly. 

You don't deserve anything.

You are mean. 

The voices begin and this time it was hard to stop them. He put his palms over his ears, but it didn't work. He was sweating like crazy. He was having another episode. He felt like he was about to pass out. He was suddenly held by a pair of strong arms. He was pulled into the person' chest and his back was rubbed soothingly. Harry felt so vulnerable. He just cried in the arms of that person. But somewhere in the back of his mind, he felt like he knew this person, he could smell the presence of someone he knew. Harry cried until he was out of tears. But he stayed in the arms of the person. He didn't have the guts to meet his gaze with the person. 

It was until he realized that the person was Louis, when he said, "It's alright, baby." Harry wanted to cry again. He felt so safe in his arms. He never wanted to detach from them. He just strengthened his grip around Louis. Louis' one hand played with his curls and the other held him tightly, close to his chest. Louis could feel Harry' pulse rate, it was now coming to the normal pace.  After almost an hour of staying like that, Harry got up, he was looking at the ground. Louis held his face up. Their eyes met. Harry looked so vulnerable yet beautiful. 

"Curly, no need to stress out. I am here." Louis said.

Harry just smiled. 

Louis held his hand tightly and they both sat their looking at the sky. After another hour of adoring the sky. Harry said, "Don't mind me asking, but why were you here?" 

"Not at all. Actually, I don't know, just wanted to come here. I am glad I did, cause I met you" Louis replied and gave a squeeze to his hand. Harry smiled again.

Man how can this guy make Harry smile so easily. Harry used to smile everyday, but things took a turn such way, that he didn't want to smile anymore and the bullying started and his smile faded. But Louis had that effect on him that he wanted to smile his dimples out. 

He leaned down and put his head above Louis' shoulder and it seemed like Louis melted at this touch. 

"Not going home today? are we?" Louis asked.

"Umm. it's okay if you want to go, but I don't want to go house today. My parents are out of town. So...."

"Cool with me." Louis said with a smile.

"Harry, will you come with me, I want to show you a place?" 

"Erm. Okay, sure." Harry replied. 

They got up, hands still intertwined with each other.

Harry didn't know where he was going, but he trusted Louis. I know it's too soon, but he did. He felt safe when he was around him. 

"Where are we going Louis?" He asked.

Louis smiled and said, "It's a surprise, Haz." and then he blushed and looked away.

"I hope you don't mind calling me that." Louis said. 

"Not at all." He said with a smile on his face.

Louis just smiled and he looked utterly beautiful.  

They became silent afterwards, but it was not uncomfortable. 

They were now near some meadow, it was incredibly beautiful. The lavender field was looking aesthetically pleasing under the moon. 

"Louis. It's gorgeous. Wow."

"That's not it Haz." 

They were in the middle of the field, when Louis stopped and pointed towards the small water body beneath a big tree. It was amazing. Harry was in shock, how can there be a place like this near a crowded town, because if people knew about this place, then they would come and destroy it. 

"oh my god! it's breathtaking Lou" 

Louis just smiled and took him by the water. He sat down and Harry sat with him. 

"Look at the sky." Louis said. 

Harry looked and he was SHOOK. It was the most beautiful site he had ever seen. He was gazing the stars and that's when Louis snapped a picture of him, without him knowing. Louis smiled at gorgeous green eyed boy. They sat their talking about a lot of things, like family, friends. Harry didn't know that Louis had four sisters. Louis knew a bit about Harry' family. 

They sat there for what seemed like hours. The sun was starting to rise. They decided to go now. Louis dropped Harry to his house and they said their goodbyes and then parted their ways. 

Harry and Louis, both had the time of their life.

********************

A/N 

Short Chapter. I didn't want to ruin the Larry time, so kept it short. 

Feedbacks please😇