Chapter 6

It was the Monday morning now which meant time to go back to school, where Stewart and Josh will be. But gladly where Louis will be too. Harry just wanted to see him. He was really desperate. 

He was now on his way to school. He was running late today. It's not because he overslept but because.............he overslept. Harry was a sleepy head and an innocent boy as well, who didn't know that if you don't put an alarm for 5 minutes, it may become 25 minutes. He parked his car in the parking lot and then rushed towards his first classroom. 

To his luck, the teacher had yet not arrived, so he grabbed a seat and waited for the lecture to begin so that it can end. 

He again flinched at the sharp sound of bell which announced that the first period was over. He gathered his belongings and left for the next class. It was a free period so spending some time in the library sounded appealing as he loved to read.

On the way to the library, Harry was stopped by Stewart and Josh and he immediately tensed at the sight.

"Styles! We missed you so much. Josh and I just wanted to see that ugly face of yours even though it ruins our day." Stewart said while laughing. Josh joined him as well.

Josh put an arm around Harry' shoulder and he flinched at the sudden touch. "Come with us." That's all they said before taking Harry into the washroom; where no one was and that thought only terrified him.

Suddenly Harry was pushed against one of the bathroom stalls and he lead out a whimper. "Already whining. Are we Styles?" Stewart said with one of those evil chuckles. Then Harry was pushed to the ground and God knows how many punchesc were thrown at him. He was trying his level best to not cry in front of those two assholes. A painful kick came straight into his ribs causing his tears to flow. Insults such as "fag", "gay rat", "dirty taint"; were thrown at his face. With the last kick to his ribs where it was already hurting, both of them spat at his face and left him on the ground curled up in a ball.

Harry then let the sobs escape. He just couldn't understand what's wrong with loving someone that's of your same gender. Heck it shouldn't even matter if you love anyone. He felt so vulnerable as sobs escaped his mouth.  He felt so dizzy and felt like he couldn't keep his eyes open. The exhaustion and dizziness took over him and unconsciousness took over him.

**********

"Niall, I am telling you don't take anymore fries from my plate." Zayn groaned at Niall, to which the Irish lad just laughed and took more fries.

All the four of the lads were now sat at the cafeteria. Zayn and Niall were busy bickering about the fries. Louis was busy with his phone and Liam was adoring Niall.

"Lads, I am heading towards the washroom. Be right back." Liam said getting up, to which he got a wave from Niall, A smile from Zayn and obviously a finger from Louis.

He enetered the bathroom and the sight infront of him terrified him
He was somewhat petrified by looking at an unconscious Harry with a bleeding nose and bruises. He immediately rushed to him and tried to wake him up. Anger was boiling in him as he thought about how could someone do this to Harry. Liam pulled out his phone and called Louis to come down to the bathroom stall immediately.  Soon the room burst open with three panting lads.

"You could have told us what did you need Payno!" Louis said and stopped dead in the tracks when he saw the dreadful sight of Harry. He rushed down to the innocent green eyed boy. Zayn went to call for the school nurse.

"Hazza! Wake up." Louis cried out loud. He had never been so worried. How could someone do this his Harry? Anger and frustration was boiling inside of him. He was not there to save Harry. Louis promised Harry to be protect him but he failed him.

Soon the nurse came in and gasped at the sight of Harry. Louis carried him along with Liam. They rushed to the infirmary. The nurse asked them to stay behind and they reluctantly did so.

After about half an hour. The nurse came out. "Do any of you know what happened with him?" The nurse asked with a worried face.

"Actually not. We just found him lying on the floor." Liam replied.

"Well is he going to be okay?" Niall asked.

"Well he has a broken nose along with a broken rib. He might have a concussion from hitting his head too hard on the floor and there are bruises all over his arms. You guys have to get him checked at the hospital, cause I can't prescribe any medicines." The nurse said with a sad smile.

"Ugh this is so my fault. I should have been there for him." Louis groaned.

"Hey mate, look it's not your fault. Alright? You can just make sure that it won't happen again. Be there to support him mentally. I know the wsy you look at him. It's different. Okay?"
Zayn said and then pulled Louis into a warm hug.

"You can see him now. Only one at a time though." The nurse said.

Louis went in first. He saw Harry laying down and he just wanted to hig him so tight and not let him go. He sat beside him.

"Harry."

"Louis. Louis I am so sorry, I didn't want this..."

"No Harry. It's not your fault. Don't worry. You are safe with us now. No one will even lay a finger on you anymore. I promise."

"Promise?" Harry said with hope in his watery eyes.

"Pinky promise"